+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP application returned

chipotle82

Feb 3, 2015
Thank you for your reply brother. So I will just send Imm5406 to their email address and leave the portal as is i.e leave it with “returned” status. I hope they will take care of the rest.
Hi, one question, for the imm5406, it's only for dependants, right?

hopeful22

Jun 2, 2022
Hello, out of those who received the request to submit additional documents by email, have the status changed from "returned" to "submitted"?
I received the request for imm5406 on April 14, emailed them on April 27 and the status is still "returned" after almost 2 months.

mmursali

Oct 3, 2017
@mmursali and @jkp999, did the status change to "submitted"?
I'm in a similar situation, the application was returned with a request to send the family form to an email address. I send the documents but the application is still in "returned" state and there's been no further emails from them. The CIC website says that if the application is returned as incomplete IRCC issues an email with explanation what's missing. If there's been no correspondence from them, is it a good sign?
Yes status changed a month ago. Requested for medical last week.

druid2010

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, out of those who received the request to submit additional documents by email, have the status changed from "returned" to "submitted"?
I received the request for imm5406 on April 14, emailed them on April 27 and the status is still "returned" after almost 2 months.
@hopeful22 did your status change? we're in the same situation.. got the request for resubmitting 5406 on May 4th and submitted on May 21st but portal still shows "Returned"..

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi Muzaffar, I have the same issue. Have you heard anything back from them? I received the same email today asking to submit IMM5406 as it was incomplete. They have provided an email address where I can send my updated form. But what should I do with my application returned in the portal?

Please help me if possible. Thanks a lot.
Hello,

Any progress on your application, I am also in similar situation.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Are you a PR or canadian citizen? Did you send in your sponsorship application for your parents or grandparents? The application process and documents required is very different compare to other PR application route.
Hello,

Any progress to your application. I am also in similar situation.

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Yes status changed a month ago. Requested for medical last week.
Hello,

My online application status still says "Returned". I already submitted requested IMM5406.Confirmation email received after 45 days for receiving same but no progress after that. What shall I do ? Please guide

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hi all. I have received a email from cic asking to submit parents CV along with the instruction to send them to specific email address.which i did.
The thing is , my application status in portsl now says returned.
do i also need to resubmit my application from portal as well?
Hello,

My online application status still says "Returned". I already submitted requested IMM5406.Confirmation email received after 45 days for receiving same but no progress after that. What shall I do ? Please guide

mjani81

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
I think you reply to the wrong message.... Mine were withdrawn a long time ago. I don't think you are in a similar situation.
May be you are right, in my case the status is ‘retuned’, other hand I received email confirmation 45 days after submitting requested form via mail. I am hopeful to receive further notification from them

NADAF

Sep 29, 2022
Hi all. I have received a email from cic asking to submit parents CV along with the instruction to send them to specific email address.which i did.
The thing is , my application status in portsl now says returned.
do i also need to resubmit my application from portal as well?
Hi Muzaffar,

I have applied for my mother's PR. IRCC asked me for documents, and I have provided them with everything. I can't access my application or track it. Can u please tell me where you were checking the application status? I'm worried.

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
H
Hi Muzaffar,

I have applied for my mother's PR. IRCC asked me for documents, and I have provided them with everything. I can't access my application or track it. Can u please tell me where you were checking the application status? I'm worried.
DOnt worry, it will be updated. they are just slow.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
I have not. I just emailed them the forms on April 12. I believe it will take some time for them to update the status from "returned" to "submitted". This is what has happened with other applicants. On the letter they have sent, they said not to submit anything on the portal. It was just a decision which was made recently that all the incomplete applications will be returned to respective applicants if any of the forms missing any of the required information. Hope that helps. Good luck. I am hoping to hear back from them soon.
Hello, I am scouring the forums but cant find info on this, but seems that u had a similar issue. We submitted applications for 2022 intake in December of 2022, and in February 13th, we received an automated update email. When i logged in, i was upset to see application as "Returned" and I see that additional family information shows as incomplete and consent form as well. However, we completed both and even if they want us to resubmit it, we cant upload any documents to the system.

The issue is that we never received any email asking us to resubmit and how, where to resubmit documents. We are very worried, what do you think is happening, will happen? WIll we have to wait for the email? Already raised a webform (but we cant give any application number, because we have not recieved the AOR yet) thanks!

MuzafferQA

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2014
Med's Done....
22-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:05-06-2014, PPR2:17-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014
LANDED..........
23-05-2015
Hello, I am scouring the forums but cant find info on this, but seems that u had a similar issue. We submitted applications for 2022 intake in December of 2022, and in February 13th, we received an automated update email. When i logged in, i was upset to see application as "Returned" and I see that additional family information shows as incomplete and consent form as well. However, we completed both and even if they want us to resubmit it, we cant upload any documents to the system.

The issue is that we never received any email asking us to resubmit and how, where to resubmit documents. We are very worried, what do you think is happening, will happen? WIll we have to wait for the email? Already raised a webform (but we cant give any application number, because we have not recieved the AOR yet) thanks!
Hi.
Use the number from your invitation and raise a web query attaching those forms.