+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2021

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
HI All I received my Mother invitation on 28th September ,I am excited and planning to file forms by myself as consultant are asking 1500 and above fees.
Please guide on below mention points
1. Documents sponsor
A. Citizenship certificate
B.Canadian passport
C. Indiana birth certificate ( in gujarati)
Is there any option if I put oci card and old indian passport along with self declaration which include my mother name to prove birth relationship.
Please guide complete list of documents to attached with file.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HI All I received my Mother invitation on 28th September ,I am excited and planning to file forms by myself as consultant are asking 1500 and above fees.
Please guide on below mention points
1. Documents sponsor
A. Citizenship certificate
B.Canadian passport
C. Indiana birth certificate ( in gujarati)
Is there any option if I put oci card and old indian passport along with self declaration which include my mother name to prove birth relationship.
Please guide complete list of documents to attached with file.
Congratulations! Follow the instructions here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

Reactions: kkk3532

kkk3532

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Thank You
Please guide which document I can put yo proove relationship other than birth certificate, can I put OCI CARD AND OLD SURRENDR INDIAN PASSPORT ,,As it contain my mother name.
My birth certificate is in Gujarati and it contain only first name . Please guide

HZB

Aug 22, 2017
I got invitation for my mother. But here’s my problem:

I landed in Canada in May 2018. Even if my wife cosign with me we don’t full-fill the income requirement for the year 2018. Can i attach latter stating all this and can even show my income for the year 2021 which is will be more than 70k when my wife co-sign with me.

Is there any chance of positive response from IRCC. Or i apply and later on they refuse my application am i going to get my fee back?

PzSingh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
hi all ... seems we missed out again .... will confirm later .... anyway now wait for pgp 2022 .... any ideas pls let me know - if new forum let us know about it

Mmaan

Sep 30, 2021
hi guys please guide me how to write LOE for unavailability of parents marriage certificate.thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got invitation for my mother. But here’s my problem:

I landed in Canada in May 2018. Even if my wife cosign with me we don’t full-fill the income requirement for the year 2018. Can i attach latter stating all this and can even show my income for the year 2021 which is will be more than 70k when my wife co-sign with me.

Is there any chance of positive response from IRCC. Or i apply and later on they refuse my application am i going to get my fee back?
You don’t qualify. You will only get part of the fee back because they actually processed your application before determining you don’t meet the require,ents.

mehulmistry4

May 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
28-09-2021
Thank You
Please guide which document I can put yo proove relationship other than birth certificate, can I put OCI CARD AND OLD SURRENDR INDIAN PASSPORT ,,As it contain my mother name.
My birth certificate is in Gujarati and it contain only first name . Please guide
Get it translated in English. You can do that with any lawyer. Put both original Gujarati one and translated one as well.

Vj1981

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Hi Everyone, First off congratulations for anyone who got a invite and applied for PGP. My wife and I received an invite too for my mother in law and we have completed the application.
Here is my question, my MIL is currently here at Canada on a visitor visa. Can she by any chance continue staying here with us till they process the application and provide us an update? Is there any bridging visa options for this?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Everyone, First off congratulations for anyone who got a invite and applied for PGP. My wife and I received an invite too for my mother in law and we have completed the application.
Here is my question, my MIL is currently here at Canada on a visitor visa. Can she by any chance continue staying here with us till they process the application and provide us an update? Is there any bridging visa options for this?
She needs to continue to apply for extensions to her visitor status if she wants to stay. There is no bridging visa.

Reactions: YVR123

mehulmistry4

May 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
28-09-2021
1. Extend her visitor visa.
2. let CIC know that she is in Canada.
3. If they consider “in land” application, her PR processing time can be reduced significantly. I wish you should’ve apply for Supervisa.