+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2021

ABCD_12345

Oct 21, 2012
Hello everyone,

I'm being asked to submit my parents aadhar and voter id card as proof of relationship between primary appliciant (my dad) and his dependent (my mom). I'm suspecting its because their marriage certificate only has their first name followed by "son/daughter of.. <father's full name>" whereas their passport has first, middle and last name, i.e names don't match exactly. I do have their aadhar card and voter id card but my mom's DOB in aadhar and voter id card is different than the one mentioned in passport and pgp application.

1. Can someone please advise if I was to submit aadhar and voter id card with different DOB then it could be an issue?
2. If yes, what could be my best course of action to navigate in such a situation?
a. Is it acceptable to say that my mom doesn't have aadhar and voter id and I can try "fixing" (meaning try having full names) their marriage certificate and share that with cic again?
b. Can some type of affidavit help? (although document received from CIC strictly mentions "Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship")

Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
(I understand its my mistake and I should have corrected her DOB in passport as well but correcting DOB in passport takes forever in my country :( )

Magic05

Aug 2, 2017
Can anyoneplease share PCC template provided by local police station in India? Nearest PSK from my home is 400km and also appointments dates are not available for next 1-1/2 month.

Varah6021

Nov 11, 2020
I am a Canadian citizen and have sponsored my parents to canada. Their PR application is under processing right now. I want to check about any implications on my parents PR application if I marry and sponsor my future wife while my parents application is under process. My fiance is in India and we want to get married in canada after which I am planning to apply for spousal sponsorship.
Is it possible to sponsor my parents and my wife at the same time?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am a Canadian citizen and have sponsored my parents to canada. Their PR application is under processing right now. I want to check about any implications on my parents PR application if I marry and sponsor my future wife while my parents application is under process. My fiance is in India and we want to get married in canada after which I am planning to apply for spousal sponsorship.
Is it possible to sponsor my parents and my wife at the same time?
No issue as long as you have enough income to cover the income requirements for having an additional person.