+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP-2021

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hello Everyone, I got the invitation today. I have expressed interest for my dad & mom. Unfortunately, my dad passed away last year. Can i use this invite to proceed only for my mom? Is there any forum on how to fill the form etc., Thank You
Sincere condolences for your loss.
And yes you can use the invite to sponsor your mom only.

Reactions: YVR123

barunk19

Star Member
Jun 17, 2015
Thanks! I have another thing to ask. My mom is not educated, she does not know to sign. Can I use her to keep a thumb impression on the application form or will it be a roadblock for her application submission?

AG1ez

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
My application # starts with 3E6 and I have received the invitation email from Mississauga office just now. I got lucky for the third time and I believed it is now or never - as the # of slots are more for 2021 and no fresh applications were taken for 2021.

I really wish every one else who tried multiple times (more than twice) and were unsuccessful get through this time. I know what it is like to go through this process.
Congrats!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello Everyone, I got the invitation today. I have expressed interest for my dad & mom. Unfortunately, my dad passed away last year. Can i use this invite to proceed only for my mom? Is there any forum on how to fill the form etc., Thank You
Yes. You can. Include a letter to explain the situration if you only include your Dad's name in the interest to apply applicantion back then.

rkaushik

Apr 22, 2015
Its calling for straight out rejection, its harsh but thats the reality as you don't meet the basic criteria. There are no exception even on few 100$'s. I didn't apply in 2019 because I didn't meet the income requirement. I was short 270$. Such bad luck. I submitted webforms asked multiple people they will give you all sought of suggestion but its your file and once its rejected it falls back. Also never back date a tax year and file today for that year, one of the suggestion I was given by few. It's considered fraud and you will be banned for a minimum of 5 years to life (depending on the seriousness and amount of tax they found missing) for any further submission regarding same category.
I arrived in Canada in May 2018. I didn't apply because of income requirement restriction but just curious if they would have considered my international income for first four months which I declared in 2018 tax filing or is it just the Canadian income they consider once you become the permanent resident?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I arrived in Canada in May 2018. I didn't apply because of income requirement restriction but just curious if they would have considered my international income for first four months which I declared in 2018 tax filing or is it just the Canadian income they consider once you become the permanent resident?
Only Canadian income is considered.

Christine666

Sep 21, 2021
Hello Everyone, i got an invitation today at 1:30PM PST.
Number start with# DE+ number.
Wish you all the best and good luck!
God Bless you

Last edited:

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
Yes that is a valid point and that is exactly what i am planning to do.
Hi tried calling IRCC repeatedly whole day but just get to automated reply stating that all client services are busy and to use web form. Tried using web form and also got an automated reply saying they will only respond to few priority request like crisis in Afghanistan, contact details change etc. I am hoping to get a response from IRCC atleast by next week. You have to have the invitation letter as part of the application .

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
I recently received the invitation to sponsor my parents. I have the following questions

[1] If I were to apply online, do I have to create one for the sponsor (myself) and one for my parents combined OR they have to be separate.
[2] How does IRCC link my application # 3E6 to that of the principal applicant.
[3] I went online with the userid I created myself at the time of submission of interest in October 2020. Now when I relogin, I don't see anything overthere. Is there a way for me to see the application I submitted in Oct/2020
[4] What is puzzling me is, if my (sponsor) user id is different and that of my parents user id is different how do they link to the sponsor
[5] Checklist has bunch of forms to be submitted online. There is NO detail as to where they have to be uploaded. Using sponsor's login OR I need to create a separate login for my parents ?

Reactions: rinkupatel.dmj

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Hi tried calling IRCC repeatedly whole day but just get to automated reply stating that all client services are busy and to use web form. Tried using web form and also got an automated reply saying they will only respond to few priority request like crisis in Afghanistan, contact details change etc. I am hoping to get a response from IRCC atleast by next week. You have to have the invitation letter as part of the application .
You have to wait until the draw is over and use the link provided to see and prove that you were selected. Then take a screenshot. write a letter explaining what happened and provide them with updated email address and attach the screenshot with the webform. Meanwhile, Prepare all the documents have them ready and signed, not dated. Follow the checklist. Once you get an invitation letter from cic, sign the documents and off you go. It will save you a lot of time. Remember it's 60 days but it can be extended if you have a VALID reason.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Does any one have an idea, as to what details were submitted at the time of creating the application for the lottery in October-2020. I was trying to retrieve the data I submitted in October-2020 like -

[1] who the primary applicant is
[2] Whether I used my Citizenship cert or copy of passport to support the application and
[3] Whether the email ids of my parents were provided

Once invited, apparently the details that need to be submitted with the formal application should be identical to the one submitted in October-2020.

I tried using my GC-ID to retrieve the data, but there is NOTHING in there.

Thanks.