+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

qwerty_uiop

Nov 29, 2021
Has anyone actually been able to speak to an agent after calling the CIC contact number? I've called on different days, at different times but it's always claimed the agents are busy, even when I call at 8am which is supposed to be the time they start work for the day.

My application was received in March with AoR in September and I have heard nothing since with my application showing "received" and not even in progress. Quite frustrating!

zzsnow7878

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Has anyone actually been able to speak to an agent after calling the CIC contact number? I've called on different days, at different times but it's always claimed the agents are busy, even when I call at 8am which is supposed to be the time they start work for the day.

My application was received in March with AoR in September and I have heard nothing since with my application showing "received" and not even in progress. Quite frustrating!
check this website, look at other people who has similiar timeline as your application.
https://immitrackerpro.com/ca/pgp

then you know if you have a problem or not.

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
hello,
my mom had her medical exam last nov18 and the deadline is today. when i checked her online account, it says “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.” does anybody had this experience?last week, i e-mailed cic additional docs requested and i also attached the papers given to her when she did her medicals. thank you in advance

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Congrats! and thanks for sharing your timeline :)

Im wondering if you received any email notifications saying that the additional documents you uploaded are being reviewed. If so, would you mind sharing the dates on when you received it?

Many thanks
No update in myCIC portal yet. The status is still in review.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, wanted to check with Quebec sponsors with CSQ?

Does our parents need CSQ when they board Canada? Should I mail CSQ back to them? or would a photocopy also be fine?

Many thanks,

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi there, SA was approved on Sep 1 2021, then my file was sent to Mississauga, now I received an Email saying: "your file will be transferred to the visa office in Ankara", Does anybody know how long it take for the file to be arrived in Ankara? is anyone here in the same situation? any information in this regard will be appreciated.

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
hello,
my mom had her medical exam last nov18 and the deadline is today. when i checked her online account, it says “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.” does anybody had this experience?last week, i e-mailed cic additional docs requested and i also attached the papers given to her when she did her medicals. thank you in advance
yes yes yes, I was in the same situation! no worries - the system is slow to update. We passed medical exam well before the deadline and the portal kept showing "we've requested..." before it switched to "we haven't received..." on the last day of the deadline. I called the doctor to confirm if and when they've sent the results, then submitted a webform. The next day portal changed back to "we've requested...." and a few days after that to "you've passed the medical exam". Hope that helps!
Also, in gc keys there's a note "We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account." so that should put your mind at ease, it's not you, they are just overloaded.

Reactions: Renalpe and natsy

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
yes yes yes, I was in the same situation! no worries - the system is slow to update. We passed medical exam well before the deadline and the portal kept showing "we've requested..." before it switched to "we haven't received..." on the last day of the deadline. I called the doctor to confirm if and when they've sent the results, then submitted a webform. The next day portal changed back to "we've requested...." and a few days after that to "you've passed the medical exam". Hope that helps!
Also, in gc keys there's a note "We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account." so that should put your mind at ease, it's not you, they are just overloaded.
thank you for your reply…she most likely had a grade b in the exam as she has congenital heart defect. i hope it won’t take long before we hear from cic. congrats by the way for passing the medical exam…

Reactions: dalsy2

srarap7or

Aug 27, 2021
Hi there, SA was approved on Sep 1 2021, then my file was sent to Mississauga, now I received an Email saying: "your file will be transferred to the visa office in Ankara", Does anybody know how long it take for the file to be arrived in Ankara? is anyone here in the same situation? any information in this regard will be appreciated.
Similar situation here. SA approved, biometrics request received and completed. This all happened mid October. The application was transferred to Mexico, but I haven’t received any other updates ever since.

ven369k

Nov 30, 2021
Hello all , my parents submitted their Indian Voter ID for the proof of relationship as requested by the IRCC for my Parents sponsorship . But today i found out that thier Voter ID cards are not in the Indian data base ....... i dont know what i am suppose to do ......

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello all , my parents submitted their Indian Voter ID for the proof of relationship as requested by the IRCC for my Parents sponsorship . But today i found out that thier Voter ID cards are not in the Indian data base ....... i dont know what i am suppose to do ......
Hi, mine shows the same. I guess that’s system issue on nvsp.in site. As long as ur parents vote means the voter ids are valid. My both parents voter ids have minor spelling mistakes so i applied for correction and to cic I submitted their aadhaar cards. I also uploaded their voter ids with explanation letter as cic specifically asked for voter ids.

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi there, SA was approved on Sep 1 2021, and my file was sent to Mississauga, Medical passed, Biometric done, PCC was submited, all in the early September, now I received an Email saying: "your file will be transferred to the visa office in Ankara",
Does anybody know how long it take? is anyone here in the same situation? any information in this regard will be appreciated.