+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

sgniceman

Dec 16, 2012
i have a problem to sign in portal account to view and consent for a representative to submit online application. IRCC sent the link and temporary pass (when representative to start the application) to access the account but can not use it. It said the account already created (with email) but can not log in- if i click to forget pass , it said a verification code has been sent but not at all (both inbox and junk!)

Anyone with the same problem and how to correct it?

thanks

gpranav

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
Filed with Application
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Request
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013, Med's received on 17-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013, Passport submitted on 09/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
09/07/2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully in September 2013
Hi Everyone,

I got the Biometric instruction and says that I should get the Biometrics done before December 20. But there is no appointment till January first week in any of the centres near me.
The letter says that I need to fill web form to extend the date,. I checked the form and there was no option of this in the drop down list.
Do anyone who have prior experience on this? Thank you for all your valuable suggestions. Can I enquire under "Technical difficulties"

Last edited:
Reactions: hotsalsa

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got the Biometric instruction and says that I should get the Biometrics done before December 20. But there is no appointment till January first week in any of the centres near me.
The letter says that I need to fill web form to extend the date,. I checked the form and there was no option of this in the drop down list.
Do anyone who have prior experience on this? Thank you for all your valuable suggestions. Can I enquire under "Technical difficulties"
Type of Application/enquiry will be Sponsorship.

gpranav

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2012
AOR Received.
No AOR
IELTS Request
Filed with Application
File Transfer...
31-10-2012
Med's Request
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
07-05-2013, Med's received on 17-05-2013
Passport Req..
18-06-2013, Passport submitted on 09/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
09/07/2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully in September 2013
Type of Application/enquiry will be Sponsorship.
Thank you. I had submitted the request to extend the deadline. Will update the reply.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Just got PR portal email 1 hour ago. Also DMed in ECAS. But no status change in my application portal. Probably still need time to update the information.My timeline:
1.Application Received: Jan 12
2.Sponsor in process: July 19
3. Bio Request: sep 1
4. Sponsor DM:Sep 2
5. Medical Passed:Sep 7 (did medical 1 year ago)
6. PCC/additional files Request: Sep 8
7. PCC/additional files submit: Oct 2
8. Application DM: Nov 23
9. PR Portal email: Nov 23

CIC Mississauga office
Good luck to everyone!
Congrats! and thanks for sharing your timeline :)

Im wondering if you received any email notifications saying that the additional documents you uploaded are being reviewed. If so, would you mind sharing the dates on when you received it?

Many thanks

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Got PR portal email.
Congrats!

I wanted to ask if you were asked to submit additional documents during the processing and if so, did you receive an email notification from the portal saying that they are reviewing the additional documents you have submitted?

Many thanks

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
@gen_z we received additional documents request (quite a bit ago) and my cic account was updated a few days ago to "we are reviewing additional documents"

Reactions: gen_z

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Just got a DM on sponsor application status. But I haven't receive SA letter yet. Will it come in few days?
Also my parents got biometric request but the address shown on the letter is my Canada address but my parents are back home. Is it normal?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: SAKARUN

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Everyone,
Just got a DM on sponsor application status. But I haven't receive SA letter yet. Will it come in few days.
Also my parents got biometric request but the address shown on the letter is my Canada address but my parents are back home. Is it normal?

Thanks in advance
Congratulations.
I got Decision Made for sponsor status on Nov 17, but haven't received the SA letter yet. Let me know if you receive one.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
@gen_z we received additional documents request (quite a bit ago) and my cic account was updated a few days ago to "we are reviewing additional documents"
Hi, thanks so much for letting me know, I saw the same status update, so I was just wondering if anyone else had a similar status update.

Actually, I just logged in through the old portal (not the GCKeys one), and I saw that PA has decision made, but I havent received any emails (no pre-arrival letters or anything). When I log into GCKeys, it still says that it is in progress....

Im wondering if anyone else has a similar issue.

Many thanks,

Reactions: dalsy2

gen_z

May 23, 2018
hi everyone, I just logged into the old portal today, and it shows that under the PA, it says decision made!

But I havent received pre-arrival letters yet.

When I log into the GCkeys portal, it says the application is in progress!

Has anyone else had the same issue?

Many thanks

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Congratulations! I find GC Keys to be very slow to update. You are probably going to receive passport request soon, only then gc keys will show any changes.

Reactions: gen_z

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Congratulations! I find GC Keys to be very slow to update. You are probably going to receive passport request soon, only then gc keys will show any changes.
oh I see! Thanks so much!

I also havent received the pre-arrival letter yet, I guess that might arrive soon?

Thanks so much :) This is great news!