+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My Parents Bio-metric done today and its been updated on GCKey Account. But current status on gckey still show "your action is required". is it normal?

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Under Ecas PR status show "We sent a letter on November 25, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

On a same date we received Bio-metric letter in GCKEY account. Is it the same letter or did they actually mail out some other letter?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hi, anyone received request for NEW Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM5669)? The request letter is asking for information FROM THE AGE OF 18. So basically it would need address for last 52 years. What have others done if you don't have a history for 52 years?
@scylla - any suggestions?

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,
Under Ecas PR status show "We sent a letter on November 25, 2021. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

On a same date we received Bio-metric letter in GCKEY account. Is it the same letter or did they actually mail out some other letter?
Hi, It's the same letter/Email

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Just got PR portal email 1 hour ago. Also DMed in ECAS. But no status change in my application portal. Probably still need time to update the information.My timeline:
1.Application Received: Jan 12
2.Sponsor in process: July 19
3. Bio Request: sep 1
4. Sponsor DM:Sep 2
5. Medical Passed:Sep 7 (did medical 1 year ago)
6. PCC/additional files Request: Sep 8
7. PCC/additional files submit: Oct 2
8. Application DM: Nov 23
9. PR Portal email: Nov 23

CIC Mississauga office
Good luck to everyone!
Got Ecopr today (Received PR portal credential in Nov 26 and uploaded the photo etc at the same day)

Reactions: dalsy2

Chu2017

Apr 13, 2017
Hello,

I need some help from PGP 2020 applicants since most of you would have submitted PCC.

My parents got invite for 2022 draw and application submitted last month. I have a question if you can help me:
My parents are planning to travel on a visitor visa in the middle of next year for 6 months. Should they get PCC arranged before coming here? The addresses on PCC should be of last 10 years or since 18 years?

Thank you in advance!

Chu2017

Apr 13, 2017
Also will they able to get their biometric and medical completed in Canada, in case they get an email about medical/PCC/biometrics while travelling to Canada? Thank you

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Yes its the Same bio letter. I was on same last month.

ven369k

Nov 30, 2021
Hi, mine shows the same. I guess that’s system issue on nvsp.in site. As long as ur parents vote means the voter ids are valid. My both parents voter ids have minor spelling mistakes so i applied for correction and to cic I submitted their aadhaar cards. I also uploaded their voter ids with explanation letter as cic specifically asked for voter ids.
Hello ..thank you very much for reply .. how to know if the voter card is valid ?
I did not submit any explanation letter....

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi there, SA was approved on Sep 1 2021, and my file was sent to Mississauga, Medical passed, Biometric done, PCC was submited, all in the early September, now I received an Email saying: "your file will be transferred to the visa office in Ankara",
Does anybody know how long it take? is anyone here in the same situation? any information in this regard will be appreciated.

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hello ..thank you very much for reply .. how to know if the voter card is valid ?
I did not submit any explanation letter....
If ur parents able to vote using the same voter card it means its valid. I submitted the explanation letter coz there is a spelling mistake in my parents name on voter card. If urs is okay then no need for explanation letter.

marslan123

Oct 4, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My Parents Bio-metric done yesterday and its been updated on GCKey Account(bio-metric number, date and expiry date uploaded). But current status on gckey still show "your action is required". is it normal?

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Hey, does anyone know how long it take to get PCC from India? y parent are in India, they visited passport office through appointment, they were told they will be contacted by local police station and after verifcation they will mail PCC to residential address. has anyone done this recently and can share the process and time frame? thank you