+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hello happy4u

Is there any update on elegibilty review and background check on your parents account?
1) Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

2)
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Reactions: gen_z

paul2587

Star Member
Jan 1, 2013
NS
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
I'm a little shocked at how fast some people's files are moving on here. Makes me feel like something is wrong with my application! I received an invite on January 5th, 2021 and my PGP application was received by IRCC on February 25th. My AOR was on August 24th, 2021 and I received a request with it to provide an IMM-5768 (financial evaluation). I sent that in and the application status changed to "in process" on September 13th, 2021. The only thing that has happened since then was a request for biometric fees, about a week later. Nothing else since then, and it has been a month - no request for biometrics or medical exam or anything else. Anyone else experiencing a similar timeline?

Reactions: AliMay13

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
1) Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

2)
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
I am having the exactly same status for the last couple days.
when did your status changed to reviewing and processing?

Reactions: gen_z and mike87

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Mine delivered on January 18. And when did your review and check started? Mine started couple days ago.

Thanks! I just noticed the change after reading your post!

Delivered: 9-Feb
Eligibility: We are reviewing... (I had screenshots from 19-Aug and 13-Oct so it changed some time between these dates)
Background: We are processing... (Since 27-Jul or even before)

Reactions: jadeja

Turano

Jul 21, 2015
Urgent: - Hi everyone, I could get biometrics appointment after 45days from the day of BIL, which is beyond the 30days period stated in letter,

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Hi all,

I like to know what is the next step after sending PCC.
I attached my mom's PCC via web form.
There is no update for that.
Please share if you know.
Thanks
Hi Niki,

I have some questions for PCC. Did you receive a letter from CIC asking for PCC ? All I have received so far are Biometric Letter, medical request (IME) and Sponsor approval letter.

Is it ok to go for PCC or should I wait for an explicit request for PCC ?
Did you apply from India ?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi Niki,

I have some questions for PCC. Did you receive a letter from CIC asking for PCC ? All I have received so far are Biometric Letter, medical request (IME) and Sponsor approval letter.

Is it ok to go for PCC or should I wait for an explicit request for PCC ?
Did you apply from India ?
Your sponsor approval letter should have list of documents to be submitted. In my SA letter PCC is mentioned along with medical and other docs.

nashoven

Feb 2, 2021
Your sponsor approval letter should have list of documents to be submitted. In my SA letter PCC is mentioned along with medical and other docs.
Hey buddy the Sponsor Approval letter, did you receive it my email or my mail and if it is by mail, is that coming to your address in canada or to your parent's home address ? Thanks,

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
Hi dear, since biometrics were done for visitor visa, did you still receive biometrics instruction letter for your parents?

In my father's gckey account he recieved bio
instruction letter with a due date of Oct 17 and he already has biometctic done aug 6 2021. So he didnt give bio again. I hope they will see bio on his profile, cuz his profile says - *we have not reveived your fingerprints*
Is this normal?
No I have not received any Biometrics request, Called CIC and got response that old Biometrics already attached with PR file.

mike87

Oct 27, 2014
Mine delivered on January 18. And when did your review and check started? Mine started couple days ago.
Honestly, I did not realize that it changed to this until I saw it in the forum. I assumed these have been generic statuses from the get go. Curious as to what the next steps are. I’m trying to dig through the last year’s forum to identify next steps or changes in the My Cic statuses.

Reactions: jadeja

AliMay13

Oct 13, 2021
I'm a little shocked at how fast some people's files are moving on here. Makes me feel like something is wrong with my application! I received an invite on January 5th, 2021 and my PGP application was received by IRCC on February 25th. My AOR was on August 24th, 2021 and I received a request with it to provide an IMM-5768 (financial evaluation). I sent that in and the application status changed to "in process" on September 13th, 2021. The only thing that has happened since then was a request for biometric fees, about a week later. Nothing else since then, and it has been a month - no request for biometrics or medical exam or anything else. Anyone else experiencing a similar timeline?
I'm in the same boat as you. I haven't received medical or biometrics requests as per today. I just received my first email on September 10th - approval to sponsor. I can't even link my application online or perhaps I don't know how to do it properly. ( says that my application doesn't exist lol). Application received Jan 26th. So I'm waiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: paul2587

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I am on same timeline, Application received on March 8 and AOR Sept1. When I checked IRCC website for status it shows the its IN PROCESS and they started processing from Oct 20 which is yesterday. I guess within a week we will hear something.
For me, the status is still ''application received''. Hope it changes soon!

Reactions: AliMay13