Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello Everyone today I received Medical Request for my Parent's file.

File Submitted: Feb 26
Documents Requested: April
AOR: September 26
Biometrics was already done with Visitor Visa
Sponsorship DM: 19 Oct
Medical requested: 21 Oct

I have a small question, Their Medical Request form Address is prefilled to Canada Address instead of their home country address. Do you think this will be an issue?
Hi dear, since biometrics were done for visitor visa, did you still receive biometrics instruction letter for your parents?

In my father's gckey account he recieved bio
instruction letter with a due date of Oct 17 and he already has biometctic done aug 6 2021. So he didnt give bio again. I hope they will see bio on his profile, cuz his profile says - *we have not reveived your fingerprints*
Is this normal?

Mar 17, 2021
Thank you so much! we got appointment for 23rd October in Mumbai for PCC. I will update the rest of the information on the tracker.
Hello doctor

[anyone advise

we done with CT scan nd x ray.. today again they asked for medical
Again

What they will do now again

Any one have experience

Everything is normal in report

Why they again asking for medical

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021
Thank you @jadeja it is helpful.
One more query - my mother is in Canada and I booked appointment at BLS international here, and the latest appointment I got is 12th Nov.
From 12th November, there is another 4-8weeks wait for processing of PCC ie Somewhere near late dec-early Jan 2022.

Do you think IRCC will consider such delayed submission of documents. Just curious.
Dont Worry , Just mention expected date of PCC receipt from BLS, while submitting appointment details.

Reactions: swsood1686

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi dear, since biometrics were done for visitor visa, did you still receive biometrics instruction letter for your parents?

In my father's gckey account he recieved bio
instruction letter with a due date of Oct 17 and he already has biometctic done aug 6 2021. So he didnt give bio again. I hope they will see bio on his profile, cuz his profile says - *we have not reveived your fingerprints*
Is this normal?
Did your father go for biometrics on receiving instructions letter? Or you let it go thinking you already have biometrics done for visitor visa?
Your father must have got a small receipt when he did the biometrics, scan and send it using the webform explaining that you are sending it because your status shows finger prints not received.
Try to also contact Call Centre and speak to them to understand why it is like that on your online status.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hello doctor

[anyone advise

we done with CT scan nd x ray.. today again they asked for medical
Again

What they will do now again

Any one have experience

Everything is normal in report

Why they again asking for medical
Check with the doctor who did the medical exam if everything was okay in the report.
How did you know that everything was normal in the report?

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
I have submitted my parent's PCC through webform and through email. I don't see any update about so far. They usually link to the file.
Hello happy4u

Is there any update on elegibilty review and background check on your parents account?

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
HI memebers,

just a curious question. IRCC received the file on feb 22 and the sponsor side is still in process.

anhyone else in the same situation

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Did your father go for biometrics on receiving instructions letter? Or you let it go thinking you already have biometrics done for visitor visa?
Your father must have got a small receipt when he did the biometrics, scan and send it using the webform explaining that you are sending it because your status shows finger prints not received.
Try to also contact Call Centre and speak to them to understand why it is like that on your online status.
I let it go thinking we have already given bio. As per IRCC he is not required to give biometrics if he one has already given bio in the past as per temporary policy of IRCC due to Covid-19 - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/biometrics-exemption-permanent-residents.html

I have raised webform and attached correspondence letter received for his visitor visa application showing the expiry of existing biometrics ie Aug 6th 2031.

I am hoping it will work, I will still try to contact call centre.

Reactions: jadeja

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Thank you for response. I sent it based on the Sponsor's Approval letter .
Invitation Date 2021-01-07
Application Received in Ottawa: 2021-02-24
AOR Date 2021-08-26
Sponsor in Process 2021-09-07
Sponsor Decision Date 2021-09-21
Medical Request 2021-09-22
Medical Passed 2021-10-07
PCC 2021-10-10
Thanks for sharing your timeline. Did you check your ECAS recently? Mine was updated yesterday, Oct20 after I sent PCC.
PR Status now shows IRCC started processing on Oct 20, 2021.