+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Turano

Jul 21, 2015
Urgent:- I do not see any webform link working on VFS India, I tried online Delhi VSC where all the slots are full. no option to submit webform VFS says:
"Biometric appointments can only be booked online until further notice."
call to VFS Delhi says book biometric using webform, and on website there is no webform for biometrics.
please help if there is any other ways or if anyone has booked recently using in last 3-4 months.

nashoven

Feb 2, 2021
Hi guys, I got a letter from CPC Mississauga confirming my eligibility to sponsor my parents yesterday. My parents received the biometric and medicals letter a month ago, but saw it only today. We couldn't get any appointment for biometrics anywhere in India. Is this true for other ppl too, or is there some trick I can use? I have tried Mumbai and Delhi centers. I put in a request to IRCC for extension. Will they accept with delay?
Hey buddy. Can you please tell if the biometric and medicals request was in a mail or email ? Thanks.

Reactions: DrPassion

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Urgent:- I do not see any webform link working on VFS India, I tried online Delhi VSC where all the slots are full. no option to submit webform VFS says:
"Biometric appointments can only be booked online until further notice."
call to VFS Delhi says book biometric using webform, and on website there is no webform for biometrics.
please help if there is any other ways or if anyone has booked recently using in last 3-4 months.
Hi,

I received the biometrics request on 7th Sep. On the same day I checked the available appointments and got it for 19th October (Not Delhi/Mumbai but other city in India).

Yes, I also read that on the website that webform is discontinued.

Not sure if it works the same way everywhere or not but I think VFS keeps releasing available appointments in batches so you might need to keep looking and book the earliest one.

I booked it via this link:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Account/RegisteredLogin?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

which is mentioned on their website https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment

Good Luck!

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello friends, I need some advice on the following:
1) I have just received a request for Biometrics for my parents dated October 14th and the Biometrics has to be done by Nov-14th.only dates availabe for appointments are from Nov 23rd to November 26th in India. Is there any option to schedule earlier or shall I fill a form to request for an extension on the submission of the Biometrics.
2) My Fathers Passport is expiring in January and Mom's Passport is Expiring in June. Shall I renew their passports now prior to Biometrics or shall I renew it later and update the application..?? Which process will not affect the Application significantly..

Many many thanks for your feedback in advance.
They are separated tasks that you have to be done before you get the visa, I think.

Bio may need to contact IRCC for extension.

Passport should be valid more than half a year. Your parents need to apply new passports and send the new updated passport information to IRCC via email ; or webworm ; or account.

Correct me, if wrong...

Turano

Jul 21, 2015
Hi,

I received the biometrics request on 7th Sep. On the same day I checked the available appointments and got it for 19th October (Not Delhi/Mumbai but other city in India).

Not sure if it works the same way everywhere or not but I think VFS keeps releasing available appointments in batches so you might need to keep looking and book the earliest one.

I booked it via this link:https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-AppointmentWave1/Account/RegisteredLogin?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

which is mentioned on their website https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment

Good Luck!
Thanks for your reply, I was trying for Delhi and Bangalore only, did you book under student PGP biometrics
Hi,

Good Luck!
I could book for 25th Nov, but it is exceeding the timelimit of 30days from the letter. so we both are in same situation, did you raise any extension request.

Last edited:

Andrea90970

Oct 18, 2021
Hi,
I am sponsoring my mother and I will be the representative. Could you please advise about IMM0008 in Contact Information section:
I should add my address in Canada as mailing address in Question#1 and my mother's address back home as residential address in Question#2?
and her phone# in Question#3
Your help is really appreciated

OP_POP

Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So my wife's parents just got the request for biometrics, but they are from Iran and no place in Iran is open for them to complete their biometrics. Do they have to travel to Turkey to do it? Anyone else on the same boat?

Thanks.

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
So my wife's parents just got the request for biometrics, but they are from Iran and no place in Iran is open for them to complete their biometrics. Do they have to travel to Turkey to do it? Anyone else on the same boat?

Thanks.
Hi, I went to Turkey-Ankara to do biometric, and they should too.

Reactions: OP_POP

DrPassion

Sep 7, 2021
Also what category do you file for police clearance certificate in India? immigration other than citizenship, or residency permit? these categories were in the police clearance certificate form on the Passport seva Kendra website.

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply, I was trying for Delhi and Bangalore only, did you book under student PGP biometrics

I could book for 25th Nov, but it is exceeding the timelimit of 30days from the letter. so we both are in same situation, did you raise any extension request.

If I remember it correctly, on the appointment portal, I selected 'Biometrics Enrollment' category from the drop-down (not student).

Regarding extension, yes, I submitted the webform (as mentioned in the biometrics request letter) with biometrics appointment letter as a proof. After couple of weeks, they sent the extension letter on primary applicant's secure account. Appointment was on 19th October 2021. So they provided the extension till 1st November.

Last edited:

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Also what category do you file for police clearance certificate in India? immigration other than citizenship, or residency permit? these categories were in the police clearance certificate form on the Passport seva Kendra website.
It should be “ Immigration other than Citizenship”.

Reactions: DrPassion