+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hello folks, I could never link the account no matter how I tried so I just check my status via ecas amc check my email got bc d as my update. I’d that okay? Anyone on same situation. My application received on feb 22nd and aor on august 31st and no update since than ecas says application in process
You can check your detailed application status by calling on 1888-242-2100
I used following option:
2,1,1,2,3,provide file #,1,principal applicant year of birth,1,1
You can hear the status any time even when the call centre is closed.

you will get to know about biometrics, additional documents request, background check and current status of application.

Reactions: swsood1686

AliMay13

Oct 13, 2021
Hello folks, I could never link the account no matter how I tried so I just check my status via ecas amc check my email got bc d as my update. I’d that okay? Anyone on same situation. My application received on feb 22nd and aor on august 31st and no update since than ecas says application in process
Hi there, I am also not able to link my application online. My application was received January 26th. I only got the approval to sponsor.

KAUSHAL321

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Hi Guys,

I got a letter from CPC Mississauga office today and they are asking for 2 pieces of IDs.
1. Voter ID card for my father (prinicpal applicant) and my mother (dependent) for both of them to prove there husband/wife relationship. (they dont have marriage certificate. I already provided Affidavit at the first time but letter said Affidavit is not acceptable)
2. Voter ID card and Aadhaar card of myself (sponser) to prove my relationship wiith my father. (Again Affidavit is not acceptable)

Now here is the problem.
1. On my father's voter ID card, his Date of birth is printed completely wrong. (day, month and year all)
2. On my voter ID card, spelling mistake is there on my first name and also last name does not mentioned.
So I am plannig to do not provide these IDs to case office.

So in lieu of both these voter ID's (my and my father), I have 5-6 different pieces of ID with correct information. Is that ok if I provide that and attach a letter of explanation that my and my father voter ID cards are misplaced.
Does the case office accept alternate pieces of IDs. Although he is specially asked for Voter IDs.
And also he may think that I am trying to hide something from him as how both Voter IDs are misplaced at same time.

Now i am not sure if they reject my parents case in lack of Voter IDs proof. Can any senior member help me out. I am in big trouble.
Thanks in advance. Any help is much appreciated.

Ghantboy

Oct 8, 2021
Hi Guys,

I got a letter from CPC Mississauga office today and they are asking for 2 pieces of IDs.
1. Voter ID card for my father (prinicpal applicant) and my mother (dependent) for both of them to prove there husband/wife relationship. (they dont have marriage certificate. I already provided Affidavit at the first time but letter said Affidavit is not acceptable)
2. Voter ID card and Aadhaar card of myself (sponser) to prove my relationship wiith my father. (Again Affidavit is not acceptable)

Now here is the problem.
1. On my father's voter ID card, his Date of birth is printed completely wrong. (day, month and year all)
2. On my voter ID card, spelling mistake is there on my first name and also last name does not mentioned.

So in lieu of both these voter ID's (my and my father), I have 5-6 different pieces of ID with correct information. Is that ok if I provide that and attach a letter of explanation that my and my father voter ID cards are misplaced.
Does the case office accept alternate pieces of IDs. Although he is specially asked for Voter IDs.
And also he may think that I am trying to hide something from him as how both Voter IDs are misplaced at same time.

Now i am not sure if they reject my parents case in lack of Voter IDs proof. Can any senior member help me out. I am in big trouble.
Which State of India your Voter ID Belongs to ?

CoralDG

Jan 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

Now here is the problem.

Hi,

I also received a letter from CPC Mississauga a couple of days ago for my parents sponsorship.

Regarding your query on Parents' Marriage Certificate:

The list of documents requested is only if not already submitted. I believe the list is a standard format letter sent out to everyone who is in this last stage of PGP Application Process i.e. biometric, medical, police clearance etc. I also attached Affidavit for my parents marriage. My parents' passport show each other spouse's name to indicate their relationship, which is quite OK, I believe.

My opinion is that marriage affidavit and passport would be quite enough to prove their relationship.

Thanks
DG

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am applying from India, on 22nd I recieved Biometric request for My father and his dependents, I checked mutiple times online at the VFS global website unable to find any dates available for biometric, if anybody who has booked Biometric for their parents please help from India.

skai

Dec 23, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am applying from India, on 22nd I recieved Biometric request for My father and his dependents, I checked mutiple times online at the VFS global website unable to find any dates available for biometric, if anybody who has booked Biometric for their parents please help from India.
I booked my parents appointment in Chennai, there were more available. Also I read a post which said if you check the website between 1:30am - 2:30am IST there are sometimes new appointments made available. Goodluck

Reactions: knighrider

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
I booked my parents appointment in Chennai, there were more available. Also I read a post which said if you check the website between 1:30am - 2:30am IST there are sometimes new appointments made available. Goodluck
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment, please confirm if this is the link you follow, and from the appointment reason you choose Biometric only right . I am unable to find any appointments in Kolkata for any date this year or next year. I must be doing something wrong.
Were you able to book from here in Canada.

skai

Dec 23, 2014
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/book-an-appointment, please confirm if this is the link you follow, and from the appointment reason you choose Biometric only right . I am unable to find any appointments in Kolkata for any date this year or next year. I must be doing something wrong.
Were you able to book from here in Canada.
Yes I used the same website to book. My parents live in Mumbai but they giving there biometrics in Chennai. You should check other VFS Centres for appointment. I am sure you can find something earlier than Next year January.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi folks, I have a situation regarding old passports. My parents have to submit updated supplementary travels form since the age of 18.

Both my parents does not have one of the most oldest passport (before 1999) with them and both have travel history outside India. How should I explain this situation via LOE? Please help.