+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Hey friends,
They have asked for my parent's additional documents such as Travel history, additional family information, and passport photocopies. Do you know at what stage this is requested?
They haven't asked for medical or pcc yet.

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Finally received passport request.
App date: feb 22
PPR: Jan 21
Pre arrival: jan 15

We didnt receive virtual landing instructions for my mother and I have to raise a webform requesting for virtual landing instructions as guided in the PR letter.
When is the medical done and receive date ?

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Hey friends,
They have asked for my parent's additional documents such as Travel history, additional family information, and passport photocopies. Do you know at what stage this is requested?
They haven't asked for medical or pcc yet.
Did you submit this info when submitting all required doc, if not they are requesting for updated document

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Did you submit this info when submitting all required doc, if not they are requesting for updated document
yes, we provided all the information and they are asking it again. it is very unfortunate that they are just delaying the process by requesting the files over and over again. sigh.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi guys, I submitted webform to get virtual landing instructions for my mother, however, I was reading some old threads where people are saying that they had to raise webform multiple times to get virtual landing instructions and in some threads people are saying first primary applicant has to land and then only dependent can perform virtual landing, can someone please guide me on the right process in case where primary applicant is in home country and dependent is in canada?

User_2015

Jul 20, 2015
Hi,
I have a question. I sponsored my mother. She received an email for sending name and client id to get portal account ,user name and password.
I sent 4 times because we received reminder for two times but We did not receive an email for Portal to enter address and upload picture.
Does anybody have this issue?
Thanks

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hi,
I have a question. I sponsored my mother. She received an email for sending name and client id to get portal account ,user name and password.
I sent 4 times because we received reminder for two times but We did not receive an email for Portal to enter address and upload picture.
Thanks
I got portal email with username and password same day after providing few details requested by CIC . Did you provide all the details asked? Is your mother currently in Canada?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi,
Thanks
Having similar issue.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
I got portal email with username and password same day after providing few details requested by CIC . Did you provide all the details asked? Is your mother currently in Canada?
Hey, can you share the message if you have that you sent in the webform?

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hey, can you share the message if you have that you sent in the webform?
I got an email from ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

I just replied back with the following information:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Last edited:

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
I got an email from ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

I just replied back with the following information:

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:
Hello ,
Can you please help me understanding what is the portal email is as i got the Passport Request for parents . But Visas are yet to be stamped. Portal email should be after that or before. I received Pre arrival letter followed by PPR.

Thanks in advance

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hello ,
Can you please help me understanding what is the portal email is as i got the Passport Request for parents . But Visas are yet to be stamped. Portal email should be after that or before. I received Pre arrival letter followed by PPR.

Thanks in advance
Portal email is for parents who are already in Canada so they don't have to leave the country and physically cross the border. If your parents sent their passports to be stamped, this doesn't apply to them. Congratulations on PPR!

Reactions: hotsalsa and jnaik