+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Portal email is for parents who are already in Canada so they don't have to leave the country and physically cross the border. If your parents sent their passports to be stamped, this doesn't apply to them. Congratulations on PPR!
Thank you @dalsy2 . Thanks for providing the info on.

Reactions: dalsy2

User_2015

Jul 20, 2015
I got portal email with username and password same day after providing few details requested by CIC . Did you provide all the details asked? Is your mother currently in Canada?
Thank you for response. I copied all questions and sent it. My mother is in Canada.
For last Question I just wrote N/A
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date: N/A
I have not received any email after sending information.
I called customer service, one of them told me you will get that email in the same day and another one told me you will get in two or three weeks.

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
Hi,

I'm asked to submit my dad's military completion card (that he lost 30 years ago), we applied for the new card and just informed that the card cannot be issued because the authorities have ran out of this specific paper that they use for printing these cards. All I have at the moment is the receipt of the submitted request that states my dad was exempted 30 years ago from military service... What would be the best next step from my side?

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Thank you for response. I copied all questions and sent it. My mother is in Canada.
For last Question I just wrote N/A
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date: N/A
I have not received any email after sending information.
I called customer service, one of them told me you will get that email in the same day and another one told me you will get in two or three weeks.

My parents PR decision was made on Dec 04 2021. It took more than 6 weeks for them to send me first portal email requesting to provide few details. I called them few times to inquire about the application. Each time they gave me different answers.
I would say just wait for couple of days. My friend got his username and password for Portal login in few days as well.

Dis you get automatic reply after submitting those details?

Also with the attached PDF, it says that If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I hope you get that email ASAP.

Reactions: swsood1686

User_2015

Jul 20, 2015
My parents PR decision was made on Dec 04 2021. It took more than 6 weeks for them to send me first portal email requesting to provide few details. I called them few times to inquire about the application. Each time they gave me different answers.
I would say just wait for couple of days. My friend got his username and password for Portal login in few days as well.

Also with the attached PDF, it says that If you can’t access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Did you get automatic reply after submitting those details? Yes. I got it.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I will wait and I call them after 2 or 3 days.

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Did you get automatic reply after submitting those details? Yes. I got it.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I will wait and I call them after 2 or 3 days.
Yes, I received an automatic reply in few minutes and later in the day received an email with username and password to login into portal. After logging into portal, I confirmed that they are in Canada, provided current address and Photo for PR card.

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

I'm asked to submit my dad's military completion card (that he lost 30 years ago), we applied for the new card and just informed that the card cannot be issued because the authorities have ran out of this specific paper that they use for printing these cards. All I have at the moment is the receipt of the submitted request that states my dad was exempted 30 years ago from military service... What would be the best next step from my side?
The pension document can also be used as a proof that he was released from military. I have submitted the same for my parents.

IJ.

Jan 25, 2022
Anyone here who received AOR Aug 27 and has not heard back since then? Any advice what should be done?

User_2015

Jul 20, 2015

Thank you for response. Yesterday, I sent again information after the third reminder and also sent an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . I am not sure which of them worked but I received user name and password for portal login after 3 hours.
How long does it take to review the photo?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017

Hi, I have sent the webform requesting to get instructions for virtual landing. Can I send email to this email id requesting to get username amd password to create portal account?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi, I have sent the webform requesting to get instructions for virtual landing. Can I send email to this email id requesting to get username amd password to create portal account?
I think @User_2015 did the same. I will do the same as well. Thanks for sharing

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
I think @User_2015 did the same. I will do the same as well. Thanks for sharing
I believe it doesn't work that way. They will send you a portal email with PDF and ask you to reply back to that email with requested details such as Name, UCI, email to send username and password. However you can try.