+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello friends please help me understand this. I was finally able to link the account with cic. I am sponsoring my dad and mom. i have linked dad's principal applicant account. do i also need to link my mom's account separately? or is it one and same for both. Can anyone please be so kind to let me know. Thank you so much

Reactions: hotsalsa

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I m 73 years my Immigration medical examination conducted recently & xray report conveyed by panel physician with remarks of Radiologist regarding abnormalities as under:
1-No acute airspace disease with no features of active or remote TB.
2- Mild apical plural thickening bilaterally.
Grade 2.1
...Dr...... Radiologist
Question: Whether applicant ( under PGP ) admissible or not.

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello friends please help me understand this. I was finally able to link the account with cic. I am sponsoring my dad and mom. i have linked dad's principal applicant account. do i also need to link my mom's account separately? or is it one and same for both. Can anyone please be so kind to let me know. Thank you so much
No need

hannan_1949

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
No need separate account

Reactions: prisha55

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
You don’t need to have a separate account for your mom. Your dad (primary applicant) should already have your mom listed as a dependent on his account.

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
its same for both. You will see status update for both in the same account.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
No need separate account
Thank you so much I appreciate it. When I log into my cic account under upload document there is no option available to actually upload the docs, so for me I could only email Delhiimmgration attaching the docs as that is the only option any idea why?

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
You don’t need to have a separate account for your mom. Your dad (primary applicant) should already have your mom listed as a dependent on his account.
Thank you so much I am still waiting for Fbi fingerprint and haven’t received response back from New Delhi office .
As my dad account is already linked When I log into my cic account under upload document there is no option available to actually upload the docs, so for me I could only email Delhiimmgration attaching the docs as that is the only option any idea why?

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
I really didn’t do anything after that. I asked for an extension through web form as well as email and got a confirmation from them that they received my request but never really got an extension.

I eventually received the PCCs and uploaded them to my father’s GCKey account, almost 1 month after the original deadline. Right now, in the account, it says that I’ve provided the documents so I’m hoping when they get to my application, they’ll notice the PCCs are available and accordingly process the remainder of the application.

If they choose to object by saying it was sent late, I can put my case forward by sharing that I did apply for an extension request well in advance which was never granted.

Long story short, they should consider a late submission as most reasons for delays are genuine and an extension request was atleast made beforehand.
Thank you so much.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Thank you so much I am still waiting for Fbi fingerprint and haven’t received response back from New Delhi office .
As my dad account is already linked When I log into my cic account under upload document there is no option available to actually upload the docs, so for me I could only email Delhiimmgration attaching the docs as that is the only option any idea why?
I’m not sure why you don’t have that option. Maybe it might pop up eventually but as long as you’ve submitted the documents even if it’s through email, you should be good.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Finally received passport request.
App date: feb 22
PPR: Jan 21
Pre arrival: jan 15

We didnt receive virtual landing instructions for my mother and I have to raise a webform requesting for virtual landing instructions as guided in the PR letter.