Dec 17, 2018
Hello ,

Received Passport Request Today for Parents

Application Submitted: Jan 29 2021
AOR: Never Received
Sponsorship Decision Made: August 2021
Medical Request: September 2021
Additional Documentation request: October 2021
CIC Portal Changed: We are Reviewing your Additional Document Submitted - 13th Jan 2021
Pre Arrival Service Letter - 15th Jan 2021
Passport Request: Today, 17th Jan 2022
CIC status : Still - 13th Jan 2021 We are Reviewing your Additional Document Submitted
ecas Status Both Sponsor and Applicant- Decision Made

Good Luck to you all
Congratulations!! did you receive an email?

Reactions: jnaik

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello folks, got pre arrival letter Jan 15.
Ecas status: decision made Jan 15
App date : Feb 22

Now awaiting PR request. My mother is here in Canada and my father (PA) is in India. Hoping decision made is application approved.

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021

Now awaiting PR request. My mother is here in Canada and my father (PA) is in India. Hoping decision made is application approved.
Congratulations . It will be positive forsure

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hi everyone,

I think this question has been answered before and I looked back but I couldn't find it. My dad is here with a visitor visa (6 months) so do I need to let IRCC know that he is currently living in Canada, change of address per say? We just submitted police certificates and his medical exams have been approved so I am assuming that the next step is going to be the pre-arrival document, if they don't ask for extra documents. Can someone please advice? I will appreciate your response. Thank you.
I'm in the same situation and updated the address via webform. That way your dad can land virtually instead of physically cross the border. At least that's my understanding, unfortunately, not at that step yet.

Reactions: AliMay13

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
Today, December 8 was the last day to submit my parents PCCs.

Still haven’t received them from India. (However, we do know that they are being processed, it’s just that it’s taking longer than usual).

Neither have I received any extension from IRCC yet. I have web formed them and I have emailed them too. Let’s see what happens now.
What did you do? I’m on the same boat.

Reactions: hotsalsa

sanjupappu123

Jun 4, 2018

I have the same situation. I have sponsored my parents and dependent sister and now waiting for passport request. I have a question that if my mom is in canada and my dad and dependent sister both in canada then how can i submit passport for PPR request of my mom as she is in canada and others are in india?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
I have the same situation. I have sponsored my parents and dependent sister and now waiting for passport request. I have a question that if my mom is in canada and my dad and dependent sister both in canada then how can i submit passport for PPR request of my mom as she is in canada and others are in india?
As per my knowledge. We should get two separate instructions - 1. virtual landing request for the ones in Canada provided you have updated IRCC about your mother's canadian address and to 2. submit the passport to VFS for vosa stamping for the ones in India.

sanjupappu123

Jun 4, 2018
As per my knowledge. We should get two separate instructions - 1. virtual landing request for the ones in Canada provided you have updated IRCC about your mother's canadian address and to 2. submit the passport to VFS for vosa stamping for the ones in India.
so do i need to inform the ircc that my mom is now in canada or after Passport request we can ask virtual landing for my mom and for rest through VFS

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
What did you do? I’m on the same boat.
I really didn’t do anything after that. I asked for an extension through web form as well as email and got a confirmation from them that they received my request but never really got an extension.

I eventually received the PCCs and uploaded them to my father’s GCKey account, almost 1 month after the original deadline. Right now, in the account, it says that I’ve provided the documents so I’m hoping when they get to my application, they’ll notice the PCCs are available and accordingly process the remainder of the application.

If they choose to object by saying it was sent late, I can put my case forward by sharing that I did apply for an extension request well in advance which was never granted.

Long story short, they should consider a late submission as most reasons for delays are genuine and an extension request was atleast made beforehand.

Reactions: Perla2015

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
I called them to confirm and they said to update my mom's address (so she will get virtual landing instructions) and dependent will get a passport request. When you update the address, there is an option to only change one person's address and leave dependents with an old address.

Reactions: swsood1686

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
so do i need to inform the ircc that my mom is now in canada or after Passport request we can ask virtual landing for my mom and for rest through VFS
I think you can do that. Did you recieve SA ĺetter ? They usually ask for updated address of aĺl applicants. I updated my mom's address using change address option via ecas by using her UCI plus also sent update via email as asked by them. But when i had checked ecas, my mother's address didn't change after sending email/webform. So I eventually updated via ecas.

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi Everyone, Happy to inform you all that my parents received their passport request today.

Application Submitted: Feb 01 2021
AOR: June 2021
Sponsorship Decision Made: August 2021
Medical Request: September 2021
Additional Documentation request: October 2021
Passport Request: Today, 17th Jan 2022

We have been given 30 days to submit passport and 2 photograph of both parents to the nearest VAC.
So you never received pre arrival letter?

AliMay13

Oct 13, 2021
I'm in the same situation and updated the address via webform. That way your dad can land virtually instead of physically cross the border. At least that's my understanding, unfortunately, not at that step yet.
Thank you so much for your response! I hope that you can hear back from them soon.

Reactions: dalsy2