+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi @Parisuzy

I was late to answer your queries but others here have perfectly explained everything about super visas and visitor record extensions. Hopefully your confusion is clear now but let us know if you still need more information and/or clarification.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Hi @Parisuzy

I was late to answer your queries but others here have perfectly explained everything about super visas and visitor record extensions. Hopefully your confusion is clear now but let us know if you still need more information and/or clarification.
Thanks so much! My understanding is that supervisa can be extended within Canada but when parents are outside and they used two years out of 5 years (even when the expiry date of 10 years is not yet up), a new application for supervisa should be submitted. Did I get it right or am I missing something? Thanks so much for your patience to help me understand, really appreciate.

Reactions: hotsalsa

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hi everyone. my status changed from Application Received to IN PROCESS ( in ECAS)
Congrats, If the status of the your sponsorship application is “in process “ then soon it would be decision made. Once Sponsorship eligibility is approved then biometrics and medicals will be the next step.

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Congrats, If the status of the your sponsorship application is “in process “ then soon it would be decision made. Once Sponsorship eligibility is approved then biometrics and medicals will be the next step.
Thank you and I hope that we all meet soon in CANADA

Reactions: open

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
My application was received on March 8, 2021, but still have not received AOR. I also tried linking and was not able to find the application and also can't find the status. Any idea what else can I do?
I tired from my account and also from my parent's account.

gen_z

May 23, 2018
My status changed from Application Received to In Process as well on ECAS. No change on the MyCIC account through.
Congratulations! Have you ever received a AOR (an email saying that CIC has received your application)? Many thanks

newcanada2013

Sep 5, 2013
Hi All, here is my case.

1. I submit my application in Feb 2020
2. I got an email from IRCC on Apr 2020 to resubmit some application
3. I submitted the application back and got the confirmation on May 2020
4. I didn't get any email after that like AOR or anything
5. I logged in online and try to link my parent's account, I got an error that no application was found on that name.

I don't know what to do next. I am looking for your advice.

Many Thanks

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Congratulations! Have you ever received a AOR (an email saying that CIC has received your application)? Many thanks
That's what actually I was wondering if anyone got such AoR or In-Process email. I didn't get any email from IRCC till date (except the reminders to apply before end date).

Reactions: gen_z

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Hi All, here is my case.

1. I submit my application in Feb 2020
2. I got an email from IRCC on Apr 2020 to resubmit some application
3. I submitted the application back and got the confirmation on May 2020
4. I didn't get any email after that like AOR or anything
5. I logged in online and try to link my parent's account, I got an error that no application was found on that name.

I don't know what to do next. I am looking for your advice.

Many Thanks
Many of us were making the mistake of putting wrong "Number of Members on application" field. You need to count the sponsor/co-sponsor as well while entering that field to successfully link the application on MyCIC. Check older posts.