+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History Queries

AB_18

Sep 5, 2017
Can anyone provide your valuable feed back on the following queries faced by me for filling up the details post ITA:

1. As a Chartered accountant in india one needs to undergo mandatory 3 years of internship, should we include those in personal history, if yes, my question is I have already covered that period under education for my CA course, still we need to include the internship details?

2. I was associated with one company from 20th January 2015 to 19th January 2018, post which I left the job and had gone to USA for vacation from 31st January, 2018 to 20th July 2018, how should i disclose this gap in personal history as I started my new job from 25th July 2018.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Can anyone provide your valuable feed back on the following queries faced by me for filling up the details post ITA:

1. As a Chartered accountant in india one needs to undergo mandatory 3 years of internship, should we include those in personal history, if yes, my question is I have already covered that period under education for my CA course, still we need to include the internship details?

2. I was associated with one company from 20th January 2015 to 19th January 2018, post which I left the job and had gone to USA for vacation from 31st January, 2018 to 20th July 2018, how should i disclose this gap in personal history as I started my new job from 25th July 2018.
1. Overlapping should be fine but if it’s part of education then it can remain as educational activity. You can explain further in LOE if required.

2. Mention this period as Unemployed and add US trip to your travel history.

Reactions: AB_18

AB_18

Sep 5, 2017
1. Overlapping should be fine but if it’s part of education then it can remain as educational activity. You can explain further in LOE if required.

2. Mention this period as Unemployed and add US trip to your travel history.
thanks alot for your quick reply

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
In terms of the first question, I was a (trainee) CA for three years whilst studying. I am including this time as employment, as I was employed at the time. If you were employed, and performing duties that coincide with your NOC code, then personally I would include this as employment.