+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PERMANENT RESIDENCY TRAVEL DOCUMENT

kshlv

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
I just submitted my application for PRTD. Approximately How long will I wait for the result and to get the PRTD if it is accepted? I hope someone could help me.

(I know PR Card takes 150 days but I’m asking for PRTD. )

Faheem00

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
I just submitted my application for PRTD. Approximately How long will I wait for the result and to get the PRTD if it is accepted? I hope someone could help me.

(I know PR Card takes 150 days but I’m asking for PRTD. )
I have few queries, would really appreciate if you can help me out.
How did you fill documents checklist if something is not applicable to you for e.g humanitarian grounds or you accompanied by Canadian citizen. Did you check it or leave it blank.
And what are the supporting documents you need to attach like all passport pages, photos stamped from photographer, lease agreement and COPR. Anything else m missing please guide me.

Thanks

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
If there is something on a checklist that does not apply to me then I put a line through the box and write N/A on it. That makes it clear that you have read the item and decided that it didn't apply to you.

rahul1911

Star Member
May 21, 2015
@kshlv did you get a response yet on your PRTD application?

@All I have a question about the picture to be pasted on the IMM5524e form. When I print the form the picture size that fits the form is 355mmX45mm whereas the photo requirement for PRTD is same as PR card (55mm X70mm). Has anyone tried to send the form with 50mmX70mm picture on it?