+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People already on job

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
varunj90 said:
To add to that, this is the information from the cic website:

Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should re-calculate your score before applying online for permanent residence.

If your recalculated score is less than the lowest score in your round of invitations for an Invitation to Apply, you should decline the invitation.

Warning: In this case, if you decide to apply, we may refuse your application and will not refund your application fee.

Some examples of changes which could lower your score:

you no longer have a valid job offer
you no longer have a provincial nomination
your language test scores have expired, or you re-took them and they are lower
Find out how to re-calculate your score.

Declining an Invitation to Apply
If you decline an invitation, you will be put back into the Express Entry pool of candidates (as long as you still meet the minimum criteria) to be considered in future rounds of invitations.

You may have to take steps to be considered again for the pool. For example, if you got additional points for a job offer but the job is no longer available to you, you may need to get another job offer. Or, if you got married or entered into a common-law relationship, you will have to update your Express Entry profile.

There is no guarantee that you will be invited to apply again. But, if you choose to re-enter the pool, declining an invitation will not have a negative effect on whether or not you could be invited to apply later.

If you do not decline an invitation and you do not apply within 60 days, the invitation will expire and you will have to complete and submit a new Express Entry profile and be accepted to the pool again to be considered in future rounds of invitations.

Your original profile information will stay in your MyCIC account for 60 days. After that, it will be deleted. To re-enter the pool, you will have to complete a new profile and still meet the minimum criteria.

In such a scenario should I:

- decline offer and apply again (since my scoe is 469 chances are low to get another ITA soon)

OR

- let it say i have a job offer (as my original profile- this way my application is valid) - but i send a letter that i misinterpreted the "job offer"

OR

- remove job offer from current application, this way i won't have that form required, and write a letter indicating that.

PLEASE HELP !!
I said NO to job offer (even thou Im working) and NO to LMIA. It worked for me

varunj90

Sep 4, 2015
thats right but there will be a problem because :

MY PROFILE says:
job offer : yes
LMIA: no

GOT THE ITA

NOW IN FORMS:
job offer: no
lmia: no

Am I contradicting to my profile and they might reject my application?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they won't. You can add a short LOE that you chose incorrectly in your pre ITA profile and have simply corrected it now. You haven't misrepresented yourself anywhere. You've just misinterpreted the question like many others before you. Nothing wrong with editing your profile now that you understand the question correctly. Or you can do what dobes did - either way works.