+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP, who applied ?

Max size is 4 MB.

You can reduce size by reducing your DPI as low as 96 (recommended by CIC).
cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1213&top=23
PDF format
Recreate the PDF with Adobe Distiller set to "lowest file size".
Ensure that all images in the PDF are set to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
Remove all unnecessary images.

mark29 said:
Hello! Question, during the Full Application, can we attach a large file (like 2mb or 3mb)? SOme of my files are really large when I scanned it. Thanks

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
ChittaNayak said:
Max size is 4 MB.

PDF format
Hello. Thanks for the info. You mena Max size is 4 MB per attachment / file?

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
ChittaNayak said:
Max size is 4 MB.

PDF format
Dears what I did just i filled their pdf form wrote my settlement plan n submit to their email address I not face any problem of size is some thing to be done in different way?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aazeb423 said:
Dears what I did just i filled their pdf form wrote my settlement plan n submit to their email address I not face any problem of size is some thing to be done in different way?
I think they have already received PEI nomination and are talking about sending documents and CIC application in pdf format.

skyways

May 11, 2013
Important question to seniors i received my invitation from PEI right now in process of submission.Initially my EE profile was created by a legal representative authorized as per CIC and based on that profile i submitted my EOI on my own got invitation, now as per PEI policy legal representative could be only from PEI island and not any body else outside of PEI or applicant can deal directly.

My current profile will be expiring in july now the twist is should I proceed with the existing profile made by my lawyer initially or should create another one and submit my file to PEI is it wrong to do this that you show one profile in EOI and than submit another one with the complete application to PEI.

Also if i proceed with the existing profile will PEI know that my profile was created by a legal representative outside of PEI.

Seniors please put light on this topic and guide me straight as I am running out of time.

Thank you all.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
I created a Telegram group chat for "PEI PNP Group" if you want to join, just follow the link below. thanks

https://telegram.me/joinchat/DHNTKAfy2e5XszRkwxHT-A

maka

Sep 25, 2011
Hey guys, I live in PEI and just got my nomination today. There's only one person that works on EE PNP applications here in PEI and if they are in office, they usually process anything in 5-7 business days, but if the person goes on vacation every once in a while, things are gonna slow down.

Reactions: vindin

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maka said:
Hey guys, I live in PEI and just got my nomination today. There's only one person that works on EE PNP applications here in PEI and if they are in office, they usually process anything in 5-7 business days, but if the person goes on vacation every once in a while, things are gonna slow down.
Hi maka
Congratulations on getting PEI Nomination.
Pls can you add your timeline in PEI PNP applicants spreadhsheet here:
http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Group.

You can check timeline of other applicants here: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet.

If you want to join PEI applicants whatsapp group, PM me your whatsapp number.

mark29

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
maka said:
Maka good day. I wanna know how did you pay your application fee for nomination?Bank draft or by cheque or by money order? If by bank draft, do we have to put the Bank in PEI like for example if Scotia Bank, should it be Scotia Bank PEI branch with PEI address or any Scotia Bank as long as it is payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI)? pls kindly advise me. Thank you very much

Richa Arora Dhawan

Star Member
May 8, 2016
maka said:
Hi Maka

Can you please tell me..is there any scope for banking jobs in PEI..since my NOC is 6235...I am working in a bank..

Regards
Richa

EKANSH123

Sep 23, 2015
Hi Amol,

I have also received the ITA from PEI and already mailed them the documents 3 days back. As per the document list marriage certificate was not mentioned in the list of PEI. Even birth certificate was also not there.

Could you please let me know where you have found the marriage certificate mentioned in the EE-1 form of PEI.

Thanks
Ekansh

EKANSH123

Sep 23, 2015
Hi Munjal,

Request you to please add my number as well, I have received the ITA from PEI.

+91 8237763343

Thanks
Ekansh