+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEI PNP EOI Notification

asanovd

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone, tell me how to pay Fee for reviewing documents? Documents collected everything, but I do not know how to pay 300 cad. Help me)

habeebah

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hi every1
i am Saurabh this side. Few days back I got email stating that pei has send me an ITA to send my forms and documents in physical form.
I just want to know is there any chance of me to get PR or not after this??
Regards
hi congrats- have you submitted your application. can i ask how many points you have

Fehintolaoso

Oct 17, 2016
I got invite to apply after submitting EOI to PEI on the 27th Sept and I have til 26th Dec 2018.

Please what are the forms am to fill along with the submitting documents.

Is it the Province forms alone or with the federal.

Please I need quick response as time isn't on my side again
Thank you

habeebah

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
H
I got invite to apply after submitting EOI to PEI on the 27th Sept and I have til 26th Dec 2018.

Please what are the forms am to fill along with the submitting documents.

Is it the Province forms alone or with the federal.

Please I need quick response as time isn't on my side again
Thank you

Hello Congratulations on your ITA.
The forms to fill for PEI are on their website

Here is a link to their website where the ITA application forms are located:
https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/pei-express-entry

Can i Please ask how many points you have for your EOI and what your NOC is, as I am also expecting an invite soon.

Cans

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hi Guys, Do you know what is the CLB for LRWS-9/7.5/6.5/7.5 in order to submit an eoi for PEI?

Kindly help me with the information. I have a CRS of 417 and my NOC is 1114. Is it likely to get an interest from PEI?

habeebah

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Guys, Do you know what is the CLB for LRWS-9/7.5/6.5/7.5 in order to submit an eoi for PEI?

Kindly help me with the information. I have a CRS of 417 and my NOC is 1114. Is it likely to get an interest from PEI?
CLB listening 12,R-9, W-8, S-10

rite2khan

Jan 3, 2019
Hi Priyank,

Glad you found it helpful, and yes I kept updating the thread keeping it mind that this may help others on the process for applying for PEI PNP.

Yes, you will REQUIRE a valid EE profile prior sending an EOI to PEI.

Coming to your questions, (1) I can say that the information that is required to be submitted under the new system online is very similar to EE. You just need to update all the information that is asked and as applicable to your profile. Nobody can confirm on a tentative timeline as it depends from case to case and which category you are applying for.

(2) I can say that if your NOC is what PEI is looking for (nobody knows in demand NOC) and if you have submitted all the documents as per the right format along with the fees and without any missing information, you should get nomination certificate within a week. After the nomination, you will be given 600 additional points for PNP and then you will receive an ITA from the next CIC draw.

Below is the detailed guide on how to apply for PEI PNP along with the documents and forms that are required to be submitted. Hope this helps and wish everyone Good Luck! :)

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/publications/pei_pnp_express_entry_guide.pdf

rite2khan

Jan 3, 2019
Hello Techie,

@techie007 It is Adeel from Pakistan. I Got my ITA from PEI on 15th Nov 2018. I just got my docs submitted to PEI yesterday thru courier. I want to ask that how much time from now will they take to nominate or reject the application and what will be the procedure afterwards. Kindly guide me.

Regards,

Adeel

Last edited:

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Techie,

@techie007 It is Adeel from Pakistan. I Got my ITA from PEI on 15th Nov 2018. I just got my docs submitted to PEI yesterday thru courier. I want to ask that how much time from now will they take to nominate or reject the application and what will be the procedure afterwards. Kindly guide me.

Regards,

Adeel
Hi Adil
It can take from 1 week to 6 months post delivery of your documents..
Please share your number so that we can add you to what's app group pei ITA