Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello,
I received the same notification too.
It requested that i should contact them directly. I'm still struggling to understand the details on how to do that.
I don't have a PEI profile before the notification came in to my EE profile.
Any ideas will be well appreciated.
Thank you.
Hi maximus!

We are in the same boat. Where are you now with your application?what happened neXT when you sent them an email?
I received a letter of interest in my federal EE profile last week, I don't have a PEI EOI account, no job offer.

did you have to create a PEI EOI profile?

akgupta1404

Sep 22, 2018
Hi maximus!

We are in the same boat. Where are you now with your application?what happened neXT when you sent them an email?
I received a letter of interest in my federal EE profile last week, I don't have a PEI EOI account, no job offer.

What was your score and where are you currently located?

Maximus02

Oct 29, 2017
Hi maximus!

No further developments yet.

I did create a profile after receiving the notice.

I'm not in Canada. No where near Canada.

aman_0009

Dec 9, 2017
I applied to PEI through EOI today and got a score of 60. My EE profile has a CRS of 389 with NOC 4163 primary and NOC 2283 secondary. Is there any hope of getting NOI? Else I have to write IELTS again and hope to get a CRS 452.
Hi Can u Please guide how to apply through PEI EOI.?? My Crs is 398

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
No further developments yet.

I did create a profile after receiving the notice.

I'm not in Canada. No where near Canada.
I phoned them yesterday and they told me to reply to their email with the updated resume

victor1061

Jan 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Can u Please guide how to apply through PEI EOI.?? My Crs is 398
Well I am getting it done through my immigration consultant. And they had created my express entry profile first, and then went ahead to giving my EOI for PEI at their website. You only need to fill in some details which they ask and submit it, for which you get a score and then when draw happens they select the suitable ones.
Go through this: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/service/submit-your-expression-interest-profile

fakhruddinhd

Star Member
Jan 29, 2018
Yesterday at 4:27 AM
Hi Guys,
So i got an invite from PEI Express entry and have to send the applications duly filled in via courier.
I have got a few questions regarding certain sections in the forms:
1. In a few forms, there is a section where name and signature of a witness also is required. I am not sure who to get as witness.
2. In the EE1 Express Entry form it asks me to outline the settlement process, however, i dont really have any ideas of what to or how to plan it out.
3. Also in the same form, the section for personal net worth statement asks for Bank Deposits / savings and current account, is it okay to show the details of just my spouse's account. she is not the primary applicant and doesnt have the same last name as me. If this amount is in foreign currency, how does one convert to canadian dollars.
4. In the Generic Form For Canada, theres a section for UCI, which is the Unique Client Identifier, however, it doesnt allow me to enter the full number in terms of number of characters.
5. In the same form, it also asks me to enter details of countries of residence where i have lived for more than 6 months, however there are only 2 coulumns, where do i enter more information.
6. In the supplmentary information form - travels, do we need to enter information for family members including parents and siblings' travel information, as there arent any sections for it.
7. The additional dependants form, does it have to be filled in by me for each dependent seperately, even if theyre not accompanying.

I know these are a lot of questions, but it is slightly confusing. All help will be greatly appreciated.
THANKS

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yesterday at 4:27 AM
Hi Guys,
So i got an invite from PEI Express entry and have to send the applications duly filled in via courier.
I have got a few questions regarding certain sections in the forms:
1. In a few forms, there is a section where name and signature of a witness also is required. I am not sure who to get as witness.
2. In the EE1 Express Entry form it asks me to outline the settlement process, however, i dont really have any ideas of what to or how to plan it out.
3. Also in the same form, the section for personal net worth statement asks for Bank Deposits / savings and current account, is it okay to show the details of just my spouse's account. she is not the primary applicant and doesnt have the same last name as me. If this amount is in foreign currency, how does one convert to canadian dollars.
4. In the Generic Form For Canada, theres a section for UCI, which is the Unique Client Identifier, however, it doesnt allow me to enter the full number in terms of number of characters.
5. In the same form, it also asks me to enter details of countries of residence where i have lived for more than 6 months, however there are only 2 coulumns, where do i enter more information.
6. In the supplmentary information form - travels, do we need to enter information for family members including parents and siblings' travel information, as there arent any sections for it.
7. The additional dependants form, does it have to be filled in by me for each dependent seperately, even if theyre not accompanying.

I know these are a lot of questions, but it is slightly confusing. All help will be greatly appreciated.
THANKS
Congrats!! What is your score and noc?

saurabhd1

Aug 8, 2018
Hi every1
i am Saurabh this side. Few days back I got email stating that pei has send me an ITA to send my forms and documents in physical form.
I just want to know is there any chance of me to get PR or not after this??
Regards

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi every1
i am Saurabh this side. Few days back I got email stating that pei has send me an ITA to send my forms and documents in physical form.
I just want to know is there any chance of me to get PR or not after this??
Regards
What is your noc? Any connections to PEI?