10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Hello Friends,

I am glad to have received a notification for my EOI from PEI. This came as a surprise to me since I was in the pool from last year and nothing happened. I had to re create my EE profile and resent my EOI to PEI. I had a weird experience here, I did not receive any automated response from PEI after sending EOI for the first time that was on December 9th. So I reset again on December 15th, but it made no difference. I gave up hopes.

I got a notification from PEI on 21st December 1AM IST as below, which I reckon will be 20th December Canada time.

The Province would like to invite you to submit a formal application. The application will enable us to evaluate if you would be a suitable candidate for our program.

You will have 7 days to provide your full application along with a $300 CAD fee. Your file number is XXXX. Please e-mail to expressentry@gov.pe.ca all requested forms and documents and courier your fee to our office. The PEI PNP accepts a bank draft, certified cheque or money order made payable to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI).

To submit your fee, please courier to the Office of Immigration:

Office of Immigration
94 Euston Street,
2nd Floor PO Box 1176
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Canada C1A 7M8

This does not guarantee a nomination. All program requirements will have to be met at that time.

My concern here is that they have asked me to submit the application within 7 days and since Christmas is around the corner, its a holiday season as well, I am unable to get hold of the HR to get my reference letter, as well as my manager who's on leave. My bank in India isn't functional from Saturday until Monday (23, 24, 25) So I can get my proof of funds and bank statement only on Tuesday i.e 27th.

Will they consider the weekend and Christmas Day, Boxing Day as part of the 7 days deadline for me to submit the application along with the fee? I have already dropped an email to PEI regarding this query but I did not receive a response so I checked the working hours of PEI government and they were actually off yesterday and they will be back only on 27 December i.e Wednesday.

Also, I need to know if I can send the fee via Western Union Money Transfer since they are working today but my visa consultant is not sure on that part. Can anyone let me know if Western Union can be used for sending the fee?

I have all other documents ready with me except reference letter, and proof of funds which I have to wait until Tuesday, then courier the fee if I have to do only from my bank or else if WU is acceptable, I can do it today itself.

Please help and share your inputs and experiences.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Barath

Nov 17, 2017
Hi congrats first of all , can you let me know what are the documents you are asked to submit , because I am also awaiting a reply from PEI, as I got consideration for nom

Reactions: Sourovejsr

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Th
Hi congrats first of all , can you let me know what are the documents you are asked to submit , because I am also awaiting a reply from PEI, as I got consideration for nom
Thanks Barath and congrats to you as well!

Below are the checklist that was shared by my visa consultant. Some of them are required if your married and have children.

Document Name

Passport – All 36 Pages

Birth Certificate

10th Standard Marks sheet

10 +2 Marksheet

Degree Consolidated/Year wise/ Semester wise Marks sheets and Convocation certificate

Masters Consolidated/Year wise/ Semester wise Marks sheets and Convocation certificate

WES/ECA Report --- Must be valid

IELTS TRF Score Card --- Must be valid

Offer Letter of all the companies --- to claim the points for FSW and CRS

Relieving/ Experience/ Service Letter of all the previous companies --- to claim the points for FSW and CRS

Reference Letters --- to claim the points for FSW and CRS

Pay slips for last 3 Months from current company or last relieved company

Funds & Bank Letter & Supporting 6 Months Bank Statements or FD Receipt

DD for CAD300

Marriage Certificate

Updated Resume

Photos

PEI Application Forms

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Posting an update.. PEI responded to my query saying that I can submit my application now and pay the fee at a later date. I have replied back to them saying that I shall submit my application by 28th December since I will be getting my proof of funds statement on a working day from my bank next week.

Will keep posted on any update as and when I receive.

Barath

Nov 17, 2017
Th

Thanks Barath and congrats to you as well!

Below are the checklist that was shared by my visa consultant. Some of them are required if your married and have children.

Document Name

Passport – All 36 Pages

Birth Certificate

10th Standard Marks sheet

10 +2 Marksheet

Degree Consolidated/Year wise/ Semester wise Marks sheets and Convocation certificate

Masters Consolidated/Year wise/ Semester wise Marks sheets and Convocation certificate

WES/ECA Report --- Must be valid

IELTS TRF Score Card --- Must be valid

Offer Letter of all the companies --- to claim the points for FSW and CRS

Relieving/ Experience/ Service Letter of all the previous companies --- to claim the points for FSW and CRS

Reference Letters --- to claim the points for FSW and CRS

Pay slips for last 3 Months from current company or last relieved company

Funds & Bank Letter & Supporting 6 Months Bank Statements or FD Receipt

DD for CAD300

Marriage Certificate

Updated Resume

Photos

PEI Application Forms
Thanks for the update , can you please let us know what are the documents or forms required in PEI application form

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Thanks for the update , can you please let us know what are the documents or forms required in PEI application form
The Different PEI application forms include:
  • EE Application EE-1
  • EE Consent to Validate Information Form EE-5
  • EE Information Release Form Applicant Spouse EE-6
  • Generic form
  • IMM5645E Additional Family Information Form
  • imm5669E Schedule A Background Declaration Form
  • Background Declaration Sheet IMM5669E
  • PEI Settlement Plan
The first three forms are shared by PEI when they send you the notification, and the remaining forms were sent by my visa consultant to me. But I believe, it should be there on PEI website.

Reactions: keepGoing31

Barath

Nov 17, 2017
Thanks a lot , and I wish you all the best for the further process and you get nominated for PNP. Keep posting. Cheers . :) :)

Reactions: techie007
Dec 25, 2017
What is best way to send money to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI) at the earliest from india. Please reply soon, Urgent. Thanks.

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
What is best way to send money to Island Investment Development Inc. (IIDI) at the earliest from india. Please reply soon, Urgent. Thanks.
I have got a Bank Overdraft or DD for sending my application fee. There aren't much option you have for the payment.

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
How is the IT job market in PEI?
Has anybody moved there earlier with IT related Nov and working there?
I too have this question :) would be great if somebody can answer.

KGK007

Dec 16, 2017
The Different PEI application forms include:
  • EE Application EE-1
  • EE Consent to Validate Information Form EE-5
  • EE Information Release Form Applicant Spouse EE-6
  • Generic form
  • IMM5645E Additional Family Information Form
  • imm5669E Schedule A Background Declaration Form
  • Background Declaration Sheet IMM5669E
  • PEI Settlement Plan
The first three forms are shared by PEI when they send you the notification, and the remaining forms were sent by my visa consultant to me. But I believe, it should be there on PEI website.

Hi,
I'm too in the process to send my documents to PEI for PNP. I have a couple of questions:
In IMM0008 form Question 1 is "What Program", I have selected "Economic"
Question 2 it asks "Category", here I have a confusion. There are two possible options "Skilled Worker" or "Provincial Nominee" that is closest for me.
Because my basic category is "Skilled Worker", I do not have specific Trades nor CEC - Canada experience. However PEI is a provincial nominee program, so technically I'm going under a "Skiller Worker" category under "PEI Provincial Nominee"

So I'm confused which one is correct? Please help.

My second questions is about photograph.
EE-1 application form says, the application requires photo of each member of family. When PEI sent me an email they have requested for me to reply back through email i.e. not a paper based application. Then how should I be sending this photo? I'm assuming it has to be scanned.
But it still a confusion in my mind. Please help.

Thanks,
KGK

Is it Provincial Nominee or Skilled Worker Because we are using Provincial Nominee of PEI but under Skilled Worker

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Hi,
I'm too in the process to send my documents to PEI for PNP. I have a couple of questions:
In IMM0008 form Question 1 is "What Program", I have selected "Economic"
Question 2 it asks "Category", here I have a confusion. There are two possible options "Skilled Worker" or "Provincial Nominee" that is closest for me.
Because my basic category is "Skilled Worker", I do not have specific Trades nor CEC - Canada experience. However PEI is a provincial nominee program, so technically I'm going under a "Skiller Worker" category under "PEI Provincial Nominee"

So I'm confused which one is correct? Please help.

My second questions is about photograph.
EE-1 application form says, the application requires photo of each member of family. When PEI sent me an email they have requested for me to reply back through email i.e. not a paper based application. Then how should I be sending this photo? I'm assuming it has to be scanned.
But it still a confusion in my mind. Please help.

Thanks,
KGK

Is it Provincial Nominee or Skilled Worker Because we are using Provincial Nominee of PEI but under Skilled Worker

Hi,

It should basically be Skilled Worker since PEI PNP eligibility is either Skilled worker or Skilled Trades or CEC. Since you are not into trades and CEC it should be FSWP which is Skilled. I too have chosen Skilled Worker.

You can refer this link for more information which actually list the categories for PEI PNP.

https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/en/information/office-immigration/pei-express-entry

Coming to your next question, yes, the photograph has to be scanned and sent along with the rest of the applications and forms, etc. You only courier the Bank Overdraft physically to Office of Immigration, PEI.

Wish you Good Luck! :)