+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Peace Bridge PR Landing Flag Pole no US Visa

bkarami86

Dec 14, 2017
Hi, what documents do you all take when doing flagpole?
is my current status in Canada, my passport and the COPR enough?
Do I need anything else?

Aug 14, 2015
I did flagpole at Queenston-Lewiston bridge yesterday. It was smooth.
Per the agent at Rainbow bridge, bridges in southern Ontario can refuse flagpoling if they reach their daily quotas. If it works, you should try other bridges - like Kingston.
Hi,
Would you please help me with a information? Do I need US visa to flagpole for PR landing in that bridge as I was looking for the address of queenston-lewiston bridge and its showing that it has a coutry cross border. Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi,
Would you please help me with a information? Do I need US visa to flagpole for PR landing in that bridge as I was looking for the address of queenston-lewiston bridge and its showing that it has a coutry cross border. Thanks
No, you don't need a US visa. You tell US CBP that you are flagpoling and they will give you an admin refusal and send you back to Canada.

sudiptosrkr

Feb 15, 2016
No, you don't need a US visa. You tell US CBP that you are flagpoling and they will give you an admin refusal and send you back to Canada.
Foolowing the thread as I am also planning to flagpole on this weekend.
Can we do this with a car I mean driving. I have flagpolling experience before by foot on the rainbow brigde. You just head back through the same side walk..
Just wondering how the situation will be in a car.. How do they make you do the U -turn??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Foolowing the thread as I am also planning to flagpole on this weekend.
Can we do this with a car I mean driving. I have flagpolling experience before by foot on the rainbow brigde. You just head back through the same side walk..
Just wondering how the situation will be in a car.. How do they make you do the U -turn??
Not sure whether still in force but assume you have seen the posts on here that at the Ontario crossing points CBSA put in place a process to only accept flagpole applicants Tuesday through Thursday so basically no weekends. Whether this was/is a summer only thing or year round no idea but maybe worth trying to check in advance.

Hopefully someone who has recently completed the same can comment

Aug 14, 2015
Thanks for your reply. Because One of my frineds landed thorugh a border in windsor and he needed US visa. It made me concern about queenston-lewiston bridge too.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for your reply. Because One of my frineds landed thorugh a border in windsor and he needed US visa. It made me concern about queenston-lewiston bridge too.
Your friend did not need a US visa if he was simply flagpoling. He would have only needed it if he was actually entering the US.