+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Peace Bridge PR Landing Flag Pole no US Visa

minhieu1806

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Hi,
Just want to know if anyone recently do a Flag pole at Peace Bridge?
Are they still allowed you to do it at Peace Bridge?

Thanks

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
I did flagpole at Queenston-Lewiston bridge yesterday. It was smooth.
Per the agent at Rainbow bridge, bridges in southern Ontario can refuse flagpoling if they reach their daily quotas. If it works, you should try other bridges - like Kingston.

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
Thanks man and what time did you go? Early? or Late at night?
We reached Rainbow bridge at 7:35PM. We could not do landing at Rainbow and then went to Queenston. By 8:30PM we were done with formalities and headed back home.

minhieu1806

Star Member
May 14, 2016
did you have to flag pole again at Queenston, or did you just use the flag pole paper you got from when you did in Rainbow bridge? Thanks again for you help

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
did you have to flag pole again at Queenston, or did you just use the flag pole paper you got from when you did in Rainbow bridge? Thanks again for you help
I did flagpole again at Queenston.

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
Hello,

Many congrats on getting your landing done!

Can you please tell me if there is a quota at Queenston-Lewiston bridge as well? I have heard that there is a quota at Rainbow bridge for sure.

Thanks in advance,
Pranav
Thanks.

Per the agent at Rainbow bridge, all bridges in Southern Ontario have quotas. But, since Queenston does not get so much traffic compared to Rainbow, it is a better bet.

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Per the agent at Rainbow bridge, bridges in southern Ontario can refuse flagpoling if they reach their daily quotas. If it works, you should try other bridges - like Kingston.
Hi,

I finished my landing last week at Queesston-Lewinston but the officer told me that they will not handover the PR card to anyone. I have to do the signature to receive my PR card when they will come to deliver. Is this the generic statement or I am special?

Please give your feedback.

minhieu1806

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Hi,

I finished my landing last week at Queesston-Lewinston but the officer told me that they will not handover the PR card to anyone. I have to do the signature to receive my PR card when they will come to deliver. Is this the generic statement or I am special?

Please give your feedback.
Yes you do the landing and the card will arrive separately in 60 days or so

metalrahul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
"There have occasionally been reported cases of people being refused entry back into Canada. Remember, the US immigration authorities have also refused you entry if you did not have a US visa or you just came to flagpole, so you may be caught in a no-man’s-land.

You could have problems in the future. For example, you will have to declare every time you re-enter the U.S., at all later dates, that you have been refused entry previously to the USA. It will be in their databases once you flagpole. There is nothing you can do to avoid this if you flagpole unless you actually plan a full trip to the US. We suggest going out for dinner or going shopping. It is best to stay over night if you can. (This is all provided that you have a valid visa to the US, of course.)"

https://www.immigroup.com/news/flagpoling-your-way-new-work-or-study-permit-or-permanent-residence

I am a bit worried about this since I don't have US visa and plan to do flag pole, anyone's got a second opinion on this one?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
"There have occasionally been reported cases of people being refused entry back into Canada. Remember, the US immigration authorities have also refused you entry if you did not have a US visa or you just came to flagpole, so you may be caught in a no-man’s-land.

You could have problems in the future. For example, you will have to declare every time you re-enter the U.S., at all later dates, that you have been refused entry previously to the USA. It will be in their databases once you flagpole. There is nothing you can do to avoid this if you flagpole unless you actually plan a full trip to the US. We suggest going out for dinner or going shopping. It is best to stay over night if you can. (This is all provided that you have a valid visa to the US, of course.)"

https://www.immigroup.com/news/flagpoling-your-way-new-work-or-study-permit-or-permanent-residence

I am a bit worried about this since I don't have US visa and plan to do flag pole, anyone's got a second opinion on this one?
People aren't refused entry back into Canada when flagpoling to land as PRs.

US CBP gives administrative refusals to people flagpoling. This is not a real refusal and does NOT need to be declared in later applications to the US. You can confirm this with CBP.

VARUN_HII

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
CAN U SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE PL