+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC Rejection. Please Help

Anshikaa

Jun 15, 2019
Hello All,

I’m in bit of panic situation. I received my ITA on September and I applied for my PCC during that time only. The police went to my home for verification in my home in Punjab but there was no one currently residing at my home because my parents are visiting here in Canada and will be going back early week of December. On asking the status of application for my PCC, officer said that he has sent back the application to Canada. I only have 10 more days left to submit my documents to IRCC, since only 60 days were given to submit everything. Please please help what should I do.

raghavgrover

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello All,

I’m in bit of panic situation. I received my ITA on September and I applied for my PCC during that time only. The police went to my home for verification in my home in Punjab but there was no one currently residing at my home because my parents are visiting here in Canada and will be going back early week of December. On asking the status of application for my PCC, officer said that he has sent back the application to Canada. I only have 10 more days left to submit my documents to IRCC, since only 60 days were given to submit everything. Please please help what should I do.
Not supplying PCC would certainly cause a rejection and if your CRS is high enough, you should consider declining the ITA and wait for new ITA again in November/Dec, which would then give you new 60 days to obtain all documents including the PCC.
You could talk to an Immigration lawyer/consultant as well.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
The police went to your home for verification, what? Do they seriously need to do that for a PCC and why?

I am so happy that I left India when I was young.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
A suggestion, if you applied PCC please include letter of explanation and receipt of PCC application. Once you receive it you can include PCC via webform

Or else you can explain whole situation why you could not provide PCC since this is what happened And you expect to obtain it by end of December

another Thing you can consider is that did you received Indian PCC (from your message it seems like you are in Canada), if yes did you visited India after that for more then 6 months. If not you can use that PCC or else provide that PCc to BLS for updated PCC.

we did that back in 2020 and got our PCc in less then week

Jackievek

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
A suggestion, if you applied PCC please include letter of explanation and receipt of PCC application. Once you receive it you can include PCC via webform

Or else you can explain whole situation why you could not provide PCC since this is what happened And you expect to obtain it by end of December

another Thing you can consider is that did you received Indian PCC (from your message it seems like you are in Canada), if yes did you visited India after that for more then 6 months. If not you can use that PCC or else provide that PCc to BLS for updated PCC.

we did that back in 2020 and got our PCc in less then week

Just wondering, How I should provide the old PCC ot BLS for updated one ?
I visited india for 4 weeks after receving a PCC, Now I submitted that old one with my application. just wondering if I can get updated quickly with the refrence of previous one.

gaurav1282

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I visited india for 4 weeks after receving a PCC, Now I submitted that old one with my application. just wondering if I can get updated quickly with the refrence of previous one.

two things

1- if you visited india for short period IRCC website states extent of time you stayed in India which will require you to provide fresh PCC

2- if you have resubmitted , did you included previous issued from same consulate, if yes then I am sure you will get back in lesser time

Reactions: Jackievek

Jackievek

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
1. Last PCC Feb 2022, visited India in April-May 2022 for four weeks.

2. Thanks for the info, I'm submitting it tomorrow by purolator, Will definitely add the previous one.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Your PCC is validation until you stayed in India more than 6 months is row. Also if you previous applied PCC from BLS before and they conducted police verification before new PCC will take less time . You can certainly apply new PCC. If you didn’t get before your invitation expires submit old PCC .

Reactions: Jackievek