+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC PAKISTAN

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
1. Is NADRA based marriage certificate (which is both in Urdu and English) enough as a proof of marriage or we need to get that Urdu "Nikah Nama" translated and uploaded too along with the original?

I submitted both the NADRA marriage certificate and the Urdu Nikah Nama, because there have been rejections, especially by the London Visa Office, because people forgot to upload the Urdu Nikah Nama. Please dont forget to translate it.

You should arrange the scans of marriage records (all merged as single file not exceeding 4MB in size) as follows:

NADRA Marriage Certificate
Urdu Nikah Nama
Translation (Notarized)
Affidavit of the Translator
Photocopy of the Urdu Nikahnama (Notarized)

2. Does CIC ask for Income Tax Returns at any stage?

They may ask for them but this is not mandatory at all and very rare (You might want to take advice from legalfalcon also). I attached only a reference letter and business card of the supervisor. I had payslips and income tax returns records but did not attach those at all. Had no issue at all. But if your reference letter doesnt mention your annual salary, then you should attach the payslips at least. I was FSW applicant and kept the documentation to the minimum that they asked for, but I think PNP's have to submit a little more than the minimum. Are you an FSW applicant?
Thanks again for the detailed reply. I am FSW applicant. I will definitely get Urdu Nikah nama translated and notarized along with the affidavit of the translator. But once we upload original Nikah Nama, do we still need to upload the notarized photocopy of Nikah Nama?

My reference letter mentions my salaries.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Thanks again fCIC the detailed reply. I am FSW applicant. I will definitely get Urdu Nikah nama translated and notarized along with the affidavit of the translator. But once we upload original Nikah Nama, do we still need to upload the notarized photocopy of Nikah Nama?

My reference letter mentions my salaries.
Yes. You still need to upload that. Weired as it may look, cic website clearly mentions this.

Reactions: Acid

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Wow, Thanks a lot. I will make sure I include a notarized copy of Nikah Nama as well.
Wish you all the best! :)

Reactions: Acid

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Just to update applicants from Pakistan. Today I received my PCC from Rawalpindi (neither my current address nor my permanent address on my CNIC is from Rawalpindi). CPO office Rawalpindi had advised me to get PCC from my permanent address district which I got and after that, they issued me PCC for Rawalpindi for the period I stayed there for my studies. Purpose of this post is to enlighten fellow Pakistanis that it is 100% possible to get a PCC from another place which is neither your permanent or present address. I know another guy who got his PCCs from three different districts. I also understand that some of the members in this forum have experience of getting PPR, with only one PCC i.e. from the district of permanent address. My purpose is to let everyone know that it is a myth that PCC can not be issued from another district. All of us know that we always get "NO, this can not be done" from every government or private institution in our country. But with a little bit of more effort, things can be done. Now, it is everyone's individual decision, whether they want to go with a single PCC or multiple PCCs. I wish all the best to everyone and expect same from you for me. :)

Cc @anwar01 @usijan @omarkhan @BillHyatt

Reactions: omarkhan

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Just to update applicants from Pakistan. Today I received my PCC from Rawalpindi (neither my current address nor my permanent address on my CNIC is from Rawalpindi). CPO office Rawalpindi had advised me to get PCC from my permanent address district which I got and after that, they issued me PCC for Rawalpindi for the period I stayed there for my studies. Purpose of this post is to enlighten fellow Pakistanis that it is 100% possible to get a PCC from another place which is neither your permanent or present address. I know another guy who got his PCCs from three different districts. I also understand that some of the members in this forum have experience of getting PPR, with only one PCC i.e. from the district of permanent address. My purpose is to let everyone know that it is a myth that PCC can not be issued from another district. All of us know that we always get "NO, this can not be done" from every government or private institution in our country. But with a little bit of more effort, things can be done. Now, it is everyone's individual decision, whether they want to go with a single PCC or multiple PCCs. I wish all the best to everyone and expect same from you for me. :)

Cc @anwar01 @usijan @omarkhan @BillHyatt
Thanks for information. But again if one have time and resources to run from one city to another for PCC just for their satisfaction, they are welcome for the struggle. :)

A.Awan

May 26, 2017
Hong Kong
Salam guys,

Can you guys help me on how to get 2 time periods on one PCC ? I left country back in 2015 and I've visited Rawalpindi for 2 weeks in 2016 and it should be covered as well in PCC if I'm correct. Any help is appreciated.
The usual PCC goes like: "Has been living in this district from _________", and they put a "time period" or "date - TILL NOW" in there. How to have it covered for 2 periods like 10 Mar 2012 -- 10 Aug 2015 and 10 Sep 2016 -- 21 Sep 2016 ???

Thanks,
@anwar01 , @usijan , @omarkhan

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Salam guys,

Can you guys help me on how to get 2 time periods on one PCC ? I left country back in 2015 and I've visited Rawalpindi for 2 weeks in 2016 and it should be covered as well in PCC if I'm correct. Any help is appreciated.
The usual PCC goes like: "Has been living in this district from _________", and they put a "time period" or "date - TILL NOW" in there. How to have it covered for 2 periods like 10 Mar 2012 -- 10 Aug 2015 and 10 Sep 2016 -- 21 Sep 2016 ???

Thanks,
Just tell them to make PCC from your 18 years of age till the last date you exit Pakistan i.e. 21 sep 2016. There is no need to mention different time periods for country of citizenship.

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
A
Salam guys,

Thanks,
Wsalam!
My PCC is made as "since birth" till date of my last exit from Pakistan.

Reactions: A.Awan

PakiAccountant

May 3, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have few questions regarding PCC.

I moved to an other city when I was 17 years old. I studied/worked in that city until I left Pakistan and moved to an other country few years ago. I visit my family every year and live there for 3-4 weeks. The PCC that I have obtained is from the city I lived in from 17 years of age and it covers the period upto the point I left Pakistan. The certificate was issued after my last visit to Pakistan. Is that sufficient or do I need to obtain the certificate for the period I visited Pakistan every year.

Further during the period I was in Pakistan, I went to UAE for 5.5 months for work. I think I don't need to obtain the PCC from UAE as its less than 6 months but would there be any issue as my Pakistani certificate covers that period?

Can you please share your thoughts and respond to the above questions.

Last edited:

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank You @anwar01

I have received AOR on 03-09-17(still early days), I agree with you, but what if I am able to get an amended PCC which mentions my spouse's before and after marriage addresses and send it across to CIC through CSE? would they consider it as a submission of incomplete application in the first place? since I submitted my spouse's PCC which had a missing before marriage address?

Please guide, and apologies in advance if I sound silly!:(

while searching on this topic, I have also read a case of a person whose application got rejected since his spouse's before marriage address was not mentioned on the PCCo_O!! whether her wife was residing in the same district in Pakistan before and after marriage is not mentioned in his post!
I was pretty much confident that there would be no need for multiple addresses for my spouse's PCC since we both live in the same District but after going through so many posts with varying opinions I am getting worried now!!

what if pre n post marriage addresses are different districts?but post marriage period is barely 2 months? thanks

flysoofi

Mar 29, 2018
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Seniors,

I've lived in the same apartment building for the last 15+ years however in the same building I have shifted in 3 different apartments over the years. Does that need to be clarified somehow? Also there is no option in the PCC application form to mention all these addresses, it only has one line for the current address. I believe that the PCC should cover all the addresses since the age of 18 or it could result in rejection. Please advise.

Many Thanks!