+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC PAKISTAN

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Yeah...just had a look at immitracker and people are getting PPR request within a month:eek::)which is too good!

What could be the reason? Any insights?

If this is the case then I think sending an updated PCC would be kinda useless coz I have read CSE's usually take a month to become part of the applicant's file:D

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
That is a fast PPR. I have seen August AOR people are getting PPR within a month! Lucky people FSW one are. We, PNP applicants are still at same speed, min. 6 months for PPR if everything is alright.
I hope PNP applications pick up the speed as well. I think I've seen on the immitracker some PNPs getting the PPR within two months. Hope you get yours soon too. All the best!

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Dear members,

I will second @anwar01 on the basis of my personal experience. Like you all I was also worrying about the multiple address issue, as I was issued PCC only according to my NIC addresses, and since I had two different addresses from two different districts, I got PCCs for both just to be on safe side. My PCC mentions only my present address and reads "No criminal record according to local police station XYZ". In spite of that I received the PPR. So, i think there should be no worries concerning this issue.
So you got PCC from both districts and uploaded them both? or just one PCC with your permanent address?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
So you got PCC from both districts and uploaded them both? or just one PCC with your permanent address?
From both. Initially I did from the dictrict of present address, but as PCC is issued as per the addresses in you NIC, and as my NIC has both the present and permanent addresses from two different districts, plus the PCC said "Further investigation maybe done from the address of permanent address", that made me get one PCC from the district of the permanent address also. Otherwise, my lawyer had told me that even one PCC is sufficient. But I'd suggest, if your PCC mentions the line I quoted above about the permanent address then to be on the safe side do get one from there also.

Reactions: Acid

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
From both. Initially I did from the dictrict of present address, but as PCC is issued as per the addresses in you NIC, and as my NIC has both the present and permanent addresses from two different districts, plus the PCC said "Further investigation maybe done from the address of permanent address", that made me get one PCC from the district of the permanent address also. Otherwise, my lawyer had told me that even one PCC is sufficient. But I'd suggest, if your PCC mentions the line I quoted above about the permanent address then to be on the safe side do get one from there also.
Got it! So in your opinion, if someone has lived in another district e.g. for studies and that address is mentioned under personal history section, there is no need to get PCC from that place?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Got it! So in your opinion, if someone has lived in another district e.g. for studies and that address is mentioned under personal history section, there is no need to get PCC from that place?
In my case I havnt lived in another district. But if the police department from the other district is ready to give you the PCC for other than those addresses that are mentioned on your NIC then why not. In my case, I wanted to take seperate PCC for each address I lived on in the same district, but police refused and said they give a PCC only on the present address or the permanent address (I had to update my present address in the NIC also). I am from KPK. Maybe its different in other provinces and maybe police does give multiple PCCs there.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I had atleast 7 different addresses in one city since I turned 18, and I was very pessimistic about my application's success as I provided a PCC only for the present address, whereas my personal history and address history mentioned all the other addresses as well. But I really had no issues at all and my application was successful. In fact, I had not even explained the PCCs through LOEs.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
In my case I havnt lived in another district. But if the police department from the other district is ready to give you the PCC for other than those addresses that are mentioned on your NIC then why not. In my case, I wanted to take seperate PCC for each address I lived on in the same district, but police refused and said they give a PCC only on the present address or the permanent address (I had to update my present address in the NIC also). I am from KPK. Maybe its different in other provinces and maybe police does give multiple PCCs there.
Thank you for the detailed reply. In fact, my local DPO gave me PCC with the three addresses (all from the same district) . 1. Permanent, Temporary and other places of stay. But as I studied in Rawalpindi so I have a fourth address too, so I will try to get a PCC from there as well to be on safe side.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
I had atleast 7 different addresses in one city since I turned 18, and I was very pessimistic about my application's success as I provided a PCC only for the present address, whereas my personal history and address history mentioned all the other addresses as well. But I really had no issues at all and my application was successful. In fact, I had not even explained the PCCs through LOEs.
One more question please, do you think overlapping dates in multiple PCCs can be a problem. In my case, my local DPO PCC has a period of stay at my current address from 2001 till date. But within this period I also stayed in Rawalpindi (different district) from 2001 to 2004 (for education). So, if I get a PCC from Rawalpindi for that period. Would the overlapping dates in two PCCs cause an issue?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
One more question please, do you think overlapping dates in multiple PCCs can be a problem. In my case, my local DPO PCC has a period of stay at my current address from 2001 till date. But within this period I also stayed in Rawalpindi (different district) from 2001 to 2004 (for education). So, if I get a PCC from Rawalpindi for that period. Would the overlapping dates in two PCCs cause an issue?
Am not really sure about that, although my permanent and present addresses too overlap, if we look at it that way. But maybe writing an LOE may help. You see, in my case there were no dates in the PCC: it just said "Nothing Criminal against him till date", and thats all. I'd suggest you ask experts on this forum too to be clearer about this.

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Am not really sure about that, although my permanent and present addresses too overlap, if we look at it that way. But maybe writing an LOE may help. You see, in my case there were no dates in the PCC: it just said "Nothing Criminal against him till date", and thats all. I'd suggest you ask experts on this forum too to be clearer about this.
Yes, I guess, a LoE would be a good way to explain this. As technically I kept coming back to my home address during semester breaks and weekends. So I had both addresses during my study period. Thank you very much for your detailed replies. I really appreciate.
And by the way, are dates in your signatures correct "AOR: 11th August, 2017; PPR: 8th August, 2017" ?

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Yes, I guess, a LoE would be a good way to explain this. As technically I kept coming back to my home address during semester breaks and weekends. So I had both addresses during my study period. Thank you very much for your detailed replies. I really appreciate.
And by the way, are dates in your signatures correct "AOR: 11th August, 2017; PPR: 8th August, 2017" ?
My pleasure. I think that seems very logical and you should have no issue at all inshAllah. Wish you all the best!

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Aoa, @omarkhan I will really appreciate if you can advise me on these two issues:

1. Is NADRA based marriage certificate (which is both in Urdu and English) enough as a proof of marriage or we need to get that Urdu "Nikah Nama" translated and uploaded too along with the original?
2. Does CIC ask for Income Tax Returns at any stage?

Will really appreciate your reply.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Aoa, @omarkhan I will really appreciate if you can advise me on these two issues:

1. Is NADRA based marriage certificate (which is both in Urdu and English) enough as a proof of marriage or we need to get that Urdu "Nikah Nama" translated and uploaded too along with the original?

Will really appreciate your reply.

I submitted both the NADRA marriage certificate and the Urdu Nikah Nama, because there have been rejections, especially by the London Visa Office, because people forgot to upload the Urdu Nikah Nama. Please dont forget to translate it.

You should arrange the scans of marriage records (all merged as single file not exceeding 4MB in size) as follows:

NADRA Marriage Certificate
Urdu Nikah Nama
Translation (Notarized)
Affidavit of the Translator
Photocopy of the Urdu Nikahnama (Notarized)

They may ask for them but this is not mandatory at all and very rare (You might want to take advice from legalfalcon also). I attached only a reference letter and business card of the supervisor. I had payslips and income tax returns records but did not attach those at all. Had no issue at all. But if your reference letter doesnt mention your annual salary, then you should attach the payslips at least. I was FSW applicant and kept the documentation to the minimum that they asked for, but I think PNP's have to submit a little more than the minimum. Are you an FSW applicant?