+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from SAUDI ARABIA

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
How is this possible? Usually DOB on Iqama matches with the passport. If it is not correct, then update your iqama with correct DOB and then apply for saudi pcc.
Thanks for your reply. I already applied for changing in iqama...they said will take a month..usually people who have been long here in KSA have this problem...most of them are 01/01 with only the year being correct....

How about you....what stage of application are you on?

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
thanks @shaks_great for your reply, please help me with the following :

1. I tried to enter document number which includes a special character i.e. / ( the reference number written on the top right side is like 105/P )but when I clicked next it has shown me an error. so we should enter without / i.e. 105P or with space instead of / i.e. 105 P?

2. Do i need to add Iqama and Iqama's translation? my pcc does not have the Indian passport number
Skip the alphabet. Input only number. 101

Reactions: can_27

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Skip the alphabet. Input only number. 101
I have uploaded the pcc in the slot which was available after they have requested me the pcc document, do I need to raise an CSE webform and share the document as well ? Or just upload in slot is fine?

Ajzz

Sep 19, 2016
Hi
Can anyone plz guide me with their recent experience ..how do I get india police clearance from saudi arabia ( jeddah) .I have enquired at the consulate but they say I need to get it from India ..but cic website states I can apply it at the consulate ..plz help

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Hi
Can anyone plz guide me with their recent experience ..how do I get india police clearance from saudi arabia ( jeddah) .I have enquired at the consulate but they say I need to get it from India ..but cic website states I can apply it at the consulate ..plz help
you can get it from Consulate fill form 2 on CGI website in place of PCC for write Canada and attach 2 photos and you will have to pay 102 riyals to get PCC. if VFS office says no go to consulate personally and talk to consular there.

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
Hi
You can get it from Jeddah Indian consulate / VFS india application center just fill misslanious form which is available on Indian embassy website along with passport size photo. The fees will be around 100 riyals.

AhfazAhmed

Mar 6, 2018
Dear Esteemed members,

I have received the PCC too only with Iqama numbers but my Iqama is under transfer and it will take very long to be an independent Iqama. I am residing currently with a dependent Iqama and I am afraid that including this will nullify my work experience which is valid as well as fully paid. Please advise if I can submit without Iqama translation anyhow...Thanks millions

Zak8

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hello all,

As it is stated on CIC that if one does not stay in Saudi anymore, then PCC is not required. So do we need to attach some sort of evidence to the claim about our final exit ? Anyone having any idea ?

Please help.
Thanks!

Feb 7, 2024
This forum is great supportive group as to provide a constant helps and so I too have one question regarding, how to get PCC of Saudi Arabi from Overseas?

mohamed641976

Mar 20, 2024
You will not get any request letter online or in mail from IRCC. You have to visit Canadian Embassy in Saudi personally to collect the letter.
You cannot collect or apply for Saudi PCC request letter from Canadian Embassy in India.

Saudi PCC is never issued when person is not available in Saudi. You have to be physically present in Saudi for the whole process.

mohamed641976

Mar 20, 2024
Hello brother
If i am working in saudi since 16 yrs should i get police certificate clearance from saudi or from my home or from both