+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from SAUDI ARABIA

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I require guidance of all you experts and kind members regarding Police Clearance Certificate from Saudia.

Here is what my situation is.

I'm the primary applicant from Mumbai. That means I require to submit my POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFCATE from India.

Now my wife is working in Jeddah for the last 7 years. I suppose we will have to get a Police Clearance for her from Jeddah.

Can anyone help me out in this situation as to is it manadatory to get Police Clearance for my wife.

What is the procedure for availing the Police Clearance certificate from Saudia / Jeddah.

How long does it take? Documents required?

Request you kind help for this regard

Thank you

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
You do not need to submit your wife's police certificate from SaudiArabia with your pr application. Cic will ask you later. It is clearly written at cic website.

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wow, I didn't know this. This is a total surprise. So how does it function.. CIC will send an email? It would be very kind if you could eloborate!

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Also, my wife is having work visa! Other words IQMA.. she is not a citizen of Saudia Arabia ..
Yes in this case also you don't need to send Saudi pcc with your pr application. After you submit your application then cic will inform you that when you have to get pcc. Please check cic website all the details are given there.

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok this is how it happens. Which means that when I'm uploading all the required documents, in the Police Clearance certificate section I will only have to submit my own PCC (from Mumbai) and for my spouse I will have to mention over there that she resides in Saudia. Also the same will have to be mentioned in my Letter of Expression.. please guide me how to deal with this situation

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
You will upload your and your spouse pcc from india with your application. But it would be better if you upload a letter of explanation that your spouse works in Saudi Arabia and you will need a request letter from cic in order to get her pcc from ksa.

midnightfalcon

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ok, so I will need a PCC from India for both of us. And will also mention that my wife works in Saudia .. and in the letter I should mention that she works in Saudia.. and further requesting them to send me request letter for the same.. correct

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, so I will need a PCC from India for both of us. And will also mention that my wife works in Saudia .. and in the letter I should mention that she works in Saudia.. and further requesting them to send me request letter for the same.. correct
As I understand your situation , you are the prime applicant and staying in India ,
And your wife is a dependent while you are applying..? Correct.
When you will submit your documents to CIC , your PCC from India will suffice but for your wife , she has to get PCC from Saudi Arabia. As per the rule you need PCC from any place you or spouse have stayed over 6 months (whether at a stretch or in intervals)
While filling the history of travel you have to mention where all u have stayed.
For your wife she will be send the papers for PCC directly from Canadian embassy in Riyadh. All she need is to get the PCC and paper stamped from ministry of interior. Not a big deal.
Hope this helps

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
As I understand your situation , you are the prime applicant and staying in India ,
When you will submit your documents to CIC , your PCC from India will suffice but for your wife , she has to get PCC from Saudi Arabia. As per the rule you need PCC from any place you or spouse have stayed over 6 months (whether at a stretch or in intervals)
While filling the history of travel you have to mention where all u have stayed.
For your wife she will be send the papers for PCC directly from Canadian embassy in Riyadh. All she need is to get the PCC and paper stamped from ministry of interior. Not a big deal.
Hope this helps
Her India PCC can also be done in indian embassy in Riyadh. They will stamp the passport and give a letter similar to indian PCC.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You do not need to submit your wife's police certificate from SaudiArabia with your pr application. Cic will ask you later. It is clearly written at cic website.
dude where exactly is that mentioned on CIC website?? that is completely and utterly wrong information.

You HAVE to submit your wife's PCC, medicals and extra PoF REGARDLESS of whether or not she is accompanying you or not... PCC is probablly #1 or #2 reason for rejection...

PCC has to be from both India and KSA (I'm assuming your wife is Indian national)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hope this helps
Not quite 100% accurate if i understood correctly.

Wife needs PCC from both home country and KSA.
PCC is not applied from Canadian embassy. in UAE i have to apply online and visit local PS to get PCC - not sure how the process works in Saudi. but i'm pretty sure you dont apply for KSA PCC from Canadian embassy :)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upload her PCC along with the application when you submit it... if you delay it without explanation, they will reject your application. DO NOT take any chances.

The only reason why you can go ahead and submit docs without PCC is PCC is getting delayed due to some reason - For that, you need to write an explanation along with proof that you have already submitted PCC request and delay is from relevant authorities side. Reason for delay saying "I was waiting for CIC to intimate me" is grounds for rejection.

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Not quite 100% accurate if i understood correctly.

Wife needs PCC from both home country and KSA.
PCC is not applied from Canadian embassy. in UAE i have to apply online and visit local PS to get PCC - not sure how the process works in Saudi. but i'm pretty sure you dont apply for KSA PCC from Canadian embassy :)
You didn't get it , the PCC is applied from saudi ministry of interior , but the covering letter is Received from Canadian embassy. It is a letter in Arabic which states that PCC is needed for this person. Just have to present it in MOFA and they will processs your PCC

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You didn't get it , the PCC is applied from saudi ministry of interior , but the covering letter is Received from Canadian embassy. It is a letter in Arabic which states that PCC is needed for this person. Just have to present it in MOFA and they will processs your PCC
well its clearer now, and makes more sense...

i would suggest you update the earlier post... to eliminate confusion.