+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from SAUDI ARABIA

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi again ,

Has anyone uploaded their Police certificate from Saudi Arabia?

There is a form to be filled prior to uploading the certificate that requires the following:

Name of Document
Number of Document
Issue Date
Expiry Date

The Police certificate doesn’t have an expiry date written ...
But has issue date and expiry date of my IQAMA.
What should I fill in these dates?
PS ( the dates are in HIJRI not Gregorian)

Another Question:
My date of birth in the IQAMA AND PCC is in HIJRI and my Passport is Gregorian.
Is it a problem?
First get your PCC translated to english from any certified translation. Then you will have all Gregorion dates in translation. Use translation information to fill the details.

Upload original scan for Saudi PCC along with english translation plus attested copy. When filling details, for expiry date leave the field empty. If it is mandatory to input the expiry date, put 6 months later date from the issue date.

Shakuna

Jan 23, 2018
First get your PCC translated to english from any certified translation. Then you will have all Gregorion dates in translation. Use translation information to fill the details.

Upload original scan for Saudi PCC along with english translation plus attested copy. When filling details, for expiry date leave the field empty. If it is mandatory to input the expiry date, put 6 months later date from the issue date.
Thanks for the quick reply.

What do u mean by the attested copy ?

Do U mean I should translate the PCC and then get it attested at a law firm ??

Or do u mean the MOFA attested request letter I got from the Canadian Embassy ?

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply.

What do u mean by the attested copy ?

Do U mean I should translate the PCC and then get it arrested at a law firm ??

Or do u mean the MOFA attested request letter I got from the Canadian Embassy ?
Translator will make a copy of your Original PCC and attested it with his stamp and signature.

He will bind this translation and attested copy together.

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
They will mention the requestor name such as "Indian Embassy" if you submit indian embassy letter but that is totally fine as end of the day PCC is a PCC no matter who requests it.

I have submitted Saudi PCC with requestor stating as Indian Embassy on the PCC the even though i gave them Canadian Embassy letter. Still i have no ADR and also i know my friends did submit the same and they got PPR.

Go ahead with Indian Letter and no issue at all. Good luck.
Thanks Sir for all the help! hope you get your PPR soon!

can you tell please:
1. How much time does it take to get the request letter attested by MOFA?
2. if one is visiting MOFA in Jeddah, what(which service) should one ask MOFA centre to get the letter attested?
3. Can we pay at MOFA centre by cash or do we have to take an appointment?
4. and will MOFA will tell us which Police station to visit and who will process the request further?

I am asking because if I have to visit Jeddah for PCC I should go prepared and should not waste time.

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks Sir for all the help! hope you get your PPR soon!

can you tell please:
1. How much time does it take to get the request letter attested by MOFA?
2. if one is visiting MOFA in Jeddah, what(which service) should one ask MOFA centre to get the letter attested?
3. Can we pay at MOFA centre by cash or do we have to take an appointment?
4. and will MOFA will tell us which Police station to visit and who will process the request further?

I am asking because if I have to visit Jeddah for PCC I should go prepared and should not waste time.
1. MOFA attestation will be done and given to you on the same moment at the counter.

2. For MOFA building , there will be only one entrance for the visitors and is not difficult to notice.

3. You can pay cash at the MOFA office counter and also outside MOFA, there will be offices who can do online payment for you but they charge little extra fees. No need for appointment. Just walk-in between 8am -1pm.

4. MOFA will not guide you. Please find link below for Jeddah Police Office. Visit the Police Station, submit the request and they will let you know when to come back and collect your PCC. Only thing you need to give them is Original Request Letter with MOFA attestation. Also they will ask you for original iqama for verification.

https://goo.gl/maps/ksqrMjPR4L82

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
1. MOFA attestation will be done and given to you on the same moment at the counter.

2. For MOFA building , there will be only one entrance for the visitors and is not difficult to notice.

3. You can pay cash at the MOFA office counter and also outside MOFA, there will be offices who can do online payment for you but they charge little extra fees. No need for appointment. Just walk-in between 8am -1pm.

4. MOFA will not guide you. Please find link below for Jeddah Police Office. Visit the Police Station, submit the request and they will let you know when to come back and collect your PCC. Only thing you need to give them is Original Request Letter with MOFA attestation. Also they will ask you for original iqama for verification.

https://goo.gl/maps/ksqrMjPR4L82
Thanks again

Can you also tell :

1. MOFA ADDRESS in Jeddah?

2. Do we need Indian consulate andorsment letter’s translated version to MOFA for attestation ? Or Indian letter will be translated in Arabic only?

3. From Where to get the pcc translated English ?

4. Is MOFA and police station open on sundays ?

5. Do we need to pay anything at police station?

6. Can my friend collect pcc from police station on my behalf?

7. Will police issue some receipt on submission of pcc?

8. Time police expected to take after submission at police station ?

Last edited:

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks again

Can you also tell :

1. MOFA ADDRESS in Jeddah?

2. Do we need Indian consulate andorsment letter’s translated version to MOFA for attestation ? Or Indian letter will be translated in Arabic only?

3. From Where to get the pcc translated English ?

4. Is MOFA and police station open on sundays ?

5. Do we need to pay anything at police station?

6. Can my friend collect pcc from police station on my behalf?

7. Will police issue some receipt on submission of pcc?

8. Time police expected to take after submission at police station ?
You can google MOFA jeddah and you will find the address and it is open on Sunday (closed Friday and Saturday). As i mentioned earlier you can translate it anywhere in Jeddah and you can google to find multiple translator offices in Jeddah, use any of them. there is nothing to pay to Police for submission and they will give you an acknowledgment receipt and receiving date will be mentioned on it which is when you go to collect the PCC. For submission and collection, the main applicant should be present. They will reject and not give the PCC.

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
You can google MOFA jeddah and you will find the address and it is open on Sunday (closed Friday and Saturday). As i mentioned earlier you can translate it anywhere in Jeddah and you can google to find multiple translator offices in Jeddah, use any of them. there is nothing to pay to Police for submission and they will give you an acknowledgment receipt and receiving date will be mentioned on it which is when you go to collect the PCC. For submission and collection, the main applicant should be present. They will reject and not give the PCC.

can you please confirm:

1. if I visit Saudi Arabia to collect the PCC then do I have to resubmit my new Indian PCC again as I have travelled outside India? I have already submitted my application and no IRCC have asked e to submit my Saudi Arabia PCC.

2. if I have to also share my new travel history(new trips that I will undertake to collect the PCC) again?

3. what all document will translator provide us? and how will translator issue an affidavit? I suppose it will be: original + translated copy(translated and stamped by the translator) + affidavit(not sure what it will have as content ? and which translator gives this in Jeddah?)

thanks

Last edited:

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need urgent suggestion,

I left Saudi Arabia on final exit on 18th june 2017 and i got Saudi PCC on 8th may 2017.My question is this PCC is valid since it cross more than six months?

My wife visited multiple times to Saudi Arabia and longest stay of her was 6 month 3 days i did not get her saudi PCC of her.Do i need to get her Saudi PCC as she also left saudi along with me on finel exit on 18th june 2017? or while i submit my application i need to mention that saudi PCC is issued to current legal residence only.

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi Guys,

I need urgent suggestion,

I left Saudi Arabia on final exit on 18th june 2017 and i got Saudi PCC on 8th may 2017.My question is this PCC is valid since it cross more than six months?

My wife visited multiple times to Saudi Arabia and longest stay of her was 6 month 3 days i did not get her saudi PCC of her.Do i need to get her Saudi PCC as she also left saudi along with me on finel exit on 18th june 2017? or while i submit my application i need to mention that saudi PCC is issued to current legal residence only.
You and your wife will not need Saudi PCC as you both left saudi. You will mention that it was final exit on 18th June 2017 in travel history, personal history and Letter of Explanation. Also you will mention in your application your new country of residence which is not Saudi.

No need to submit any Saudi PCC and also mostly they will not ask for it.

Note : As you left Saudi after a month from getting the Saudi PCC, it is not valid because it does not cover period between 8th May - 18th June 2017.

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
You and your wife will not need Saudi PCC as you both left saudi. You will mention that it was final exit on 18th June 2017 in travel history, personal history and Letter of Explanation. Also you will mention in your application your new country of residence which is not Saudi.

No need to submit any Saudi PCC and also mostly they will not ask for it.

Note : As you left Saudi after a month from getting the Saudi PCC, it is not valid because it does not cover period between 8th May - 18th June 2017.
Thanks for your detail reply really appreciate it

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for your detail reply really appreciate it
can you please confirm:

1. if I visit Saudi Arabia to collect the PCC then do I have to resubmit my new Indian PCC again as I have travelled outside India? I have already submitted my application and no IRCC have asked e to submit my Saudi Arabia PCC.

2. if I have to also share my new travel history(new trips that I will undertake to collect the PCC) again?

3. what all document will translator provide us? and how will translator issue an affidavit? I suppose it will be: original + translated copy(translated and stamped by the translator) + affidavit(not sure what it will have as content ? and which translator gives this in Jeddah?)

thanks

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
can you please confirm:

thanks
Are you not living in Saudi Arabia any more?

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Are you not living in Saudi Arabia any more?
No I m not but I do have a valid Iqama.

Canyounatleast answer - what all document will translator provide us? and how will translator issue an affidavit? I suppose it will be: original + translated copy(translated and stamped by the translator) + affidavit(not sure what it will have as content ? and which translator gives this in Jeddah?)

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
can you please confirm:

thanks
No I m not but I do have a valid Iqama.

Canyounatleast answer - what all document will translator provide us? and how will translator issue an affidavit? I suppose it will be: original + translated copy(translated and stamped by the translator) + affidavit(not sure what it will have as content ? and which translator gives this in Jeddah?)
1. No need to resubmit Indian PCC as you do not need to update CIC for any travelling made after AOR. Only if you change your country of residence ,then you need to update them. In your case, you are travelling after AOR, so no need for new Indian PCC.

2. No need to update CIC.

3. An affidavit is a declaration made by the translator on his official letterhead that says he has translated the documents correctly. It is a standard declaration which is provided by all the translators in Saudi. You can choose any translator in Jeddah and he will give you the affidavit along with translation.