+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from SAUDI ARABIA

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Thanks...by the way where did you get your translations done?
After getting PCC from Saudi Arabia, do we also need to submit the Iqama and Iqama's certified translation along with PCC and PCC's certified translation to IRCC ? or only submitting PCC and PCC's certified translation will be sufficient?

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
After getting PCC from Saudi Arabia, do we also need to submit the Iqama and Iqama's certified translation along with PCC and PCC's certified translation to IRCC ? or only submitting PCC and PCC's certified translation will be sufficient?
only PCC IRCC has no interest in your IQAMA

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
1. No need to resubmit Indian PCC as you do not need to update CIC for any travelling made after AOR. Only if you change your country of residence ,then you need to update them. In your case, you are travelling after AOR, so no need for new Indian PCC.

2. No need to update CIC.

3. An affidavit is a declaration made by the translator on his official letterhead that says he has translated the documents correctly. It is a standard declaration which is provided by all the translators in Saudi. You can choose any translator in Jeddah and he will give you the affidavit along with translation.
I have got PCC from Saudi Arabia, do we also need to submit the Iqama and Iqama's certified translation along with PCC and PCC's certified translation to IRCC ? or only submitting PCC and PCC's certified translation will be sufficient?
Pcc does not have passport Id in it

fazilasadiq

Dec 30, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
I have got PCC from Saudi Arabia, do we also need to submit the Iqama and Iqama's certified translation along with PCC and PCC's certified translation to IRCC ? or only submitting PCC and PCC's certified translation will be sufficient?
Pcc does not have passport Id in it
Although PCC with translation would be sufficient but there is no harm in attaching Iqama with translation. You can write about this in Letter of explanation that saudi police has a certain format and they don't mention passport number. I asked at the police station about this and the lady said that Canadian govt accepts the PCC they give i.e without passport number.

imran4003

Dec 2, 2017
You and your wife will not need Saudi PCC as you both left saudi. You will mention that it was final exit on 18th June 2017 in travel history, personal history and Letter of Explanation. Also you will mention in your application your new country of residence which is not Saudi.

No need to submit any Saudi PCC and also mostly they will not ask for it.

Note : As you left Saudi after a month from getting the Saudi PCC, it is not valid because it does not cover period between 8th May - 18th June 2017.
Hi,

I need to submit two LOE for Saudi PCC for me and my wife sapratly are i need to mentioned in only one LOE. Kindly reply.

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Friends, please help!

to upload the PCC I need to input few details, can anyone tell please :
1. what is the document name of Saudi Arabia PCC? should I write criminal clearance certificate or I should write Saudi Arabia PCC. The criminal clearance certificate is written in the translated document.
2. what is document number of Saudi Arabia PCC?
3. I can find the date of issue on the PCC but what is the date of expiry that we need to provide for the PCC?

country of issue is clear but what about the above details

@shaks_great have you faced same problems

Last edited:

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Friends, please help!

to upload the PCC I need to input few details, can anyone tell please :
1. what is the document name of Saudi Arabia PCC? should I write criminal clearance certificate or I should write Saudi Arabia PCC. The criminal clearance certificate is written in the translated document.
2. what is document number of Saudi Arabia PCC?
3. I can find the date of issue on the PCC but what is the date of expiry that we need to provide for the PCC?

country of issue is clear but what about the above details

@shaks_great have you faced same problems
1. Saudi Arabia Police Certificate (attach translation in one pdf)

2. It will 5 digits reference number mentioned on the top right hand side.

3. Date of expiry put six months after the issue date.

Reactions: can_27

mmsrab_Canada

Sep 17, 2014
Hello Everyone!

Need expert advice on Saudi PCC. The date of birth on my Saudi PCC is not the same as my passport i.e. the year matches but day/month do not match. Will it be a problem? People who have gone through with similar situation please respond.

Thanks

can_27

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
1. Saudi Arabia Police Certificate (attach translation in one pdf)

2. It will 5 digits reference number mentioned on the top right-hand side.

3. Date of expiry put six months after the issue date.

thanks @shaks_great for your reply, please help me with the following :

1. I tried to enter document number which includes a special character i.e. / ( the reference number written on the top right side is like 105/P )but when I clicked next it has shown me an error. so we should enter without / i.e. 105P or with space instead of / i.e. 105 P?

2. Do i need to add Iqama and Iqama's translation? my pcc does not have the Indian passport number

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
thanks @shaks_great for your reply, please help me with the following :

1. I tried to enter document number which includes a special character i.e. / ( the reference number written on the top right side is like 105/P )but when I clicked next it has shown me an error. so we should enter without / i.e. 105P or with space instead of / i.e. 105 P?

2. Do i need to add Iqama and Iqama's translation? my pcc does not have the Indian passport number
PM the PCC and i will let you know the reference number. What you are typing is wrong.

Also, no need for iqama.

Reactions: can_27

shaks_great

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hello Everyone!

Need expert advice on Saudi PCC. The date of birth on my Saudi PCC is not the same as my passport i.e. the year matches but day/month do not match. Will it be a problem? People who have gone through with similar situation please respond.

Thanks
How is this possible? Usually DOB on Iqama matches with the passport. If it is not correct, then update your iqama with correct DOB and then apply for saudi pcc.