+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Aish####a

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Ask her to get a word of reference letter from the long term facility she worked in along with the letter from her agency.
I told her that and she also have about 3 covid test reports with her name and her job title from the long term care during that period

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
The long term care told her that they don't have contract with her, they have contract with the agency
No hospital or long term agency will issue letter to a psw if he or she is not employed directly by them.
Only the agency can issue the letter and reference the longterm home the applicant worked with

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
The long term care told her that they don't have contract with her, they have contract with the agency
So the agency gave her the detailed reference letter. Because if the letter has the details asked from us in the document checklist then it could be easy.

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hello everyone, my husband and my daughter recently got their PR cards through this pathway, but mine isn't ready yet. My daughter got hers first, then my husband a week later and mine has not come yet. Could anyone please shed some light on this issue

Aish####a

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hello everyone, my husband and my daughter recently got their PR cards through this pathway, but mine isn't ready yet. My daughter got hers first, then my husband a week later and mine has not come yet. Could anyone please shed some light on this issue
I got my copr in September and I just received my card 2 days ago. On the portal it still showing in review

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
We got our COPR on October 2. 2021. My wife and kid got their PR Card on December 18, 2021. I am yet to get my PR Card. I check mailbox pass anything :) . On the Portal, It's still showing " In Review" for all of us.

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
We got our COPR on October 2. 2021. My wife and kid got their PR Card on December 18, 2021. I am yet to get my PR Card. I check mailbox pass anything :) . On the Portal, It's still showing " In Review" for all of us.
I finally got my PR CARD yesterday. Got update from my IRCC account on Tuesday stating it's been approved and may take up to 6weeks delivery but got the card in mailbox two days after. Good Luck to everyone still waiting.