+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
How did you know where it was
If you entered Canada through the land borders, your passport will be with CBSA, if you are in Ontario, 6900 Airport road, but if you declared at an Airport entry, your passport will be with IRCC. So you can send a mail to them to request your passport. But if you have yours with CBSA and you live in Ontario, you can walk in with your ECOPR and request your passport.

EnochBee

Oct 9, 2021
Hello House,

Please I sent Proof of notice of withdrawal with Fed court on October 21.
I followed up via email on November 06. Got acknowledgement email on 12th.

After 1 month i sent another email to follow up and the response was that;

"Unfortunately the officer has not yet reached the file in the final review queue. As our inventory includes hundreds ...., it is not possible to give an exact date when the review will be completed. Please note that we are working diligently to finalize the application as soon as possible."

I am thinking of sending another follow up email again? What do you advice please, is anyone in this scenario?.

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hello House,

Please I sent Proof of notice of withdrawal with Fed court on October 21.
I followed up via email on November 06. Got acknowledgement email on 12th.

After 1 month i sent another email to follow up and the response was that;

"Unfortunately the officer has not yet reached the file in the final review queue. As our inventory includes hundreds ...., it is not possible to give an exact date when the review will be completed. Please note that we are working diligently to finalize the application as soon as possible."

I am thinking of sending another follow up email again? What do you advice please, is anyone in this scenario?.
Don’t bother sending another email.
You will be getting your COPR soon.
That final review takes time and also depends on how fast the officer is.

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
Hello house did anyone travel to their home country and come back to Canada with no issues with border services
My friend talked to a consultant about his PR process through his spouse after he got accepted as a conventional refugee. She told unless you have CR in your PR card number it is not an issue to travel to your home country because IRB keeps the case details confidential

Aish####a

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
My friend talked to a consultant about his PR process through his spouse after he got accepted as a conventional refugee. She told unless you have CR in your PR card number it is not an issue to travel to your home country because IRB keeps the case details confidential
I have not received my card yet.