+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

hajagbe

Jan 4, 2022
Hello everyone. Please i need some advice on my pathway application. The officer requested me to submit my bank statements from my date of hire till date. Also ask me to submit t4 .
I have all the t4s ready.
All the pay went into my account as direct deposit except one.
Which is agency that paid me cheque during my employement with them between November and February of 2021.
I didnt deposit the cheques in my account becuase the bank said they will hold it for 7 days and i need my money right away. So i decided to cash my cheques at moneymart. Becus i cant wait for the 7 days hold. (Alot of responsibility that couldnt wait.)

All other requested documents are intact., every other payment went directly into my account.

Please advice

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
Hello everyone. Please i need some advice on my pathway application. The officer requested me to submit my bank statements from my date of hire till date. Also ask me to submit t4 .
I have all the t4s ready.
All the pay went into my account as direct deposit except one.
Which is agency that paid me cheque during my employement with them between November and February of 2021.
I didnt deposit the cheques in my account becuase the bank said they will hold it for 7 days and i need my money right away. So i decided to cash my cheques at moneymart. Becus i cant wait for the 7 days hold. (Alot of responsibility that couldnt wait.)

All other requested documents are intact., every other payment went directly into my account.

Please advice
I didn't give any bank statements or t4. I just gave my letter of reference and paystub.

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
Did the officer request for bank statements and T4
No I just gave those two. Try to explain the situation through a letter of explanation and sent those bank statements and t4 in the same mail. I don't know whether moneymart gives u a receipt or not but if you have one sent that too.

Reactions: hajagbe

Minerpc77

Nov 16, 2021
REDUCT NFALL. What does that mean and what impact does it have on the card or travelling?
I’m just so curious ni ooo because I didn’t notice that until you pointed it out.
I just discovered that it was issued from the very day I got my ECOR.
It has no bearing, it's just the local office that issued the final confirmation.

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
As we have withdrawn the refugee claim could anyone travel to their home country or are their any travel restrictions
I know someone who already got his PR Card. He is currently in his home country. But for me, I am not going anywhere until I get my citizenship.

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
Hey guys I got me Ecopr September 28th and my photo is not yet approved in the portal. Anyone have any idea
My wife and child photo are still on review status but they've received their PR Card. I am the Principal applicant and I did submitted all together, I am yet to get my PR Card. lol