+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

EnochBee

Oct 9, 2021
Good day everyone. Am a silent reader on this platform. Am a pending refugee claimant.
I applied for Healthcare workers pathway earlier this year. I submitted over 2,000 hours from different agencies.
In September 2021, The officer sent letter requesting for my bank statements. T4, notice of assessment and letters from all the homes i have worked .
I submitted all this documents but to my suprise. I received a refusal letter on monday.
The reason the officer said is because he couldnt verify my bank statements.
All the money on my paystubs correspond with my bank statement.

I contacted my bank. After checking my account, the lady told me they dont have any information about anyone trying to contact them. The lady at the bank also said they cant disclose my banking information to a third-party for privacy reason.

Am just confused. Dont know what to do.
Is what the lady told me the truth?

What could have went wrong with my application.
Pls advice and thank you
Please if i may ask, did you submit proof of work experience to live in Quebec?
The guys at the IRCC are overwhelmed with all the verification processes. Besides, I think it is much easier for those in Quebec because verifications are done before issuing CSQ and IRCC simply proceed from there.

Dec 23, 2021
Please if i may ask, did you submit proof of work experience to live in Quebec?
The guys at the IRCC are overwhelmed with all the verification processes. Besides, I think it is much easier for those in Quebec because verifications are done before issuing CSQ and IRCC simply proceed from there.
No not quebec

Dec 23, 2021
Good day everyone. Am a silent reader on this platform. Am a pending refugee claimant.
I applied for Healthcare workers pathway earlier this year. I submitted over 2,000 hours from different agencies.
In September 2021, The officer sent letter requesting for my bank statements. T4, notice of assessment and letters from all the homes i have worked .
I submitted all this documents but to my suprise. I received a refusal letter on monday.
The reason the officer said is because he couldnt verify my bank statements.
All the money on my paystubs correspond with my bank statement.

I contacted my bank. After checking my account, the lady told me they dont have any information about anyone trying to contact them. The lady at the bank also said they cant disclose my banking information to a third-party for privacy reason.

Am just confused. Dont know what to do.
Is what the lady told me the truth?

What could have went wrong with my application.
Pls advice and thank you
Again after sending all the requested documents. I just received another request from the officer asking me to fill this form and sign and send t back to him:
AUTHORIZATION TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION. I,. (please print), hereby authorize the Canadian Government.
IMMM5536

I, (please print), hereby authorize the Canadian Government to contact all governmental authorities, including all police, judicial, state and educational authorities, in all countries in which I and my dependent children may have resided, to verify information provided in my application for immigration to Canada. I further authorize the
Canadian Government to contact all private businesses, including educational institutions, banks and past and present employers with which I or my dependent children may have had dealings, to verify documents and information submitted in support of my application.

I authorize all such governmental and private institutions to release to the Canadian Government all records and information that they may possess on behalf of myself and any dependent children included in my application.

I understand that the information obtained by the Canadian Government will be used to assist in assessing my eligibility and admissibility to
Canada under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

Signature of applicant

Minerpc77

Nov 16, 2021
Again after sending all the requested documents. I just received another request from the officer asking me to fill this form and sign and send t back to him:
AUTHORIZATION TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION. I,. (please print), hereby authorize the Canadian Government.
IMMM5536

I, (please print), hereby authorize the Canadian Government to contact all governmental authorities, including all police, judicial, state and educational authorities, in all countries in which I and my dependent children may have resided, to verify information provided in my application for immigration to Canada. I further authorize the
Canadian Government to contact all private businesses, including educational institutions, banks and past and present employers with which I or my dependent children may have had dealings, to verify documents and information submitted in support of my application.

I authorize all such governmental and private institutions to release to the Canadian Government all records and information that they may possess on behalf of myself and any dependent children included in my application.

I understand that the information obtained by the Canadian Government will be used to assist in assessing my eligibility and admissibility to
Canada under the Canadian Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.

Signature of applicant
Good, I can't tell what he's looking for but this will prove to him that you have nothing to hide

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
IMMM5536

Signature of applicant
You should be getting your COPR soon.

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
hai,
i applied in this policy in January 2021 and got refused in March saying that i did not meet my primary eligibility. i called IRCC they asked me to sent a web form with a letter of reconsideration. i sent it and in july i got the mail saying that after reconsideration my application got approved. by god's grace i got my PR card in mid December. if your application is refused please try to sent a letter of reconsideration. i did this whole application process myself did not consult anyone other than IRCC

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
hai,
i applied in this policy in January 2021 and got refused in March saying that i did not meet my primary eligibility. i called IRCC they asked me to sent a web form with a letter of reconsideration. i sent it and in july i got the mail saying that after reconsideration my application got approved. by god's grace i got my PR card in mid December. if your application is refused please try to sent a letter of reconsideration. i did this whole application process myself did not consult anyone other than IRCC
Congratulations, you fought for your documents..
Please share with us the reasons you were given about not meeting eligibility

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
I suppose the reason was I worked as a community support worker (which gets confused with another NOC) but had the NOC mentioned for the eligibility. Then when I corrected this misunderstanding by detailing the job title and the hours in my letter of reconsideration.

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
I suppose the reason was I worked as a community support worker (which gets confused with another NOC) but had the NOC mentioned for the eligibility. Then when I corrected this misunderstanding by detailing the job title and the hours in my letter of reconsideration.
That’s a good point also. I remembered I did submitted my job Position and duties with company letterhead which was sent to me by my employer. Maybe that saved me also from any back and forth with the IRCC.

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
That’s a good point also. I remembered I did submitted my job Position and duties with company letterhead which was sent to me by my employer. Maybe that saved me also from any back and forth with the IRCC.
I had it mentioned in the experience letter but still got rejected then I wrote the letter. Did you get your PR? Are you considering getting your passport and what should be done for getting it back?

Reactions: ZAYAN2020

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
I had it mentioned in the experience letter but still got rejected then I wrote the letter. Did you get your PR? Are you considering getting your passport and what should be done for getting it back?
I got my PR in October. I applied from Winnipeg, I filled this form ( BSF699 - Application for the Return of Seized Identity Document(s) ) , attached E-COPR, and copy of the form given to us when they seized the documents. I sent it to IRCC office in Montreal where it was seized.

thank god

Star Member
Jan 1, 2022
I got my PR in October. I applied from Winnipeg, I filled this form ( BSF699 - Application for the Return of Seized Identity Document(s) ) , attached E-COPR, and copy of the form given to us when they seized the documents. I sent it to IRCC office in Montreal where it was seized.
How much time did it take to get the passport back? I didn't receive any notice of seizure

ZAYAN2020

Nov 13, 2021
I called an immigration consultant she told me to write a letter to IRCC Montreal were I submitted it. So I sent it but no response yet. It is now like 2 weeks now.
Did you attach your COPR to the letter ?
Just thinking it’s might be helpful. They will definitely respond.