+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

EnochBee

Oct 9, 2021
Applications with a "Return Status" signifies something is not done as expected by the federal court. An "acceptance" advise will be received if ok. The affidavit of service must be notarized by a lawyer or notary public. You can also call the registry officer to inquire on why it was missing and why it was returned.
i have consistently called all necessary party. The federal court registry officer said, "STATUS-RETURNED" a technical term that indicates that another officer has gone to manually file the notice. I submitted notice of discontinuance on Thursday and i received the acknowledgement on Friday without the affidavit. Godspeed

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
i have consistently called all necessary party. The federal court registry officer said, "STATUS-RETURNED" a technical term that indicates that another officer has gone to manually file the notice. I submitted notice of discontinuance on Thursday and i received the acknowledgement on Friday without the affidavit. Godspeed
Hi EnochBee ;

What does the acknowledgment look like ? Was it the same document ?
I mean the the stamped and filed notice of discontinuance that was sent back to you acknowledgement.

Dalesgate

Aug 18, 2019
Hi EnochBee ;

I mean the the stamped and filed notice of discontinuance that was sent back to you acknowledgement.
i think it depends on the mode of submission. I did the e-filling and i initially got a "not accepted" response when i didnt add the notice of service. I resubmitted with the document and got an electronic confirmation of acceptance shown below

Wed, 29 Sept,
to me

Filing Id:xxxxxxxxxxx

Filing Date: 2021-09-28 3:55:02 PM

EnochBee

Oct 9, 2021
Hi EnochBee ;

Sorry for the late response. It's the same document carrying the stamp of the federal court.

Abbeyy

Feb 23, 2018
Good evening guys, please I submitted my confirmation of withdrawal on September 24th and called them yesterday to know the status of my application.

The agent said my application is in queue for final review.

Anyone with this experience. Please advice

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Good evening guys, please I submitted my confirmation of withdrawal on September 24th and called them yesterday to know the status of my application.

The agent is right.Is in queue for final review.
Submitted mine August 26th and got COPR Oct 15th.
I know that feeling you are passing through now.
Just get busy and like a thief in the midnight,you will get the email with a link in it.

Reactions: Khejjy

Abbeyy

Feb 23, 2018
The agent is right.Is in queue for final review.
Submitted mine August 26th and got COPR Oct 15th.
I know that feeling you are passing through now.
Just get busy and like a thief in the midnight,you will get the email with a link in it.
Thank you for your response! The feeling is like...! I can’t just explain.

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021

@abbey when you track on ECAS what does it say ?

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021

Please so have they started attending to calls?