+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
You are not alone. My application went into IN PROCESS since march, uptill now i haven't receive AIP or any correspondence from them.
I submitted over 1,200 hours.
Am a pending claimant.

There are millions of thought going through my head. Am thinking
Maybe because the minister plan to intervene in my case because of the exclusion order against me. Thats why i didnt get the AiP yet.
You are not alone.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks everyone for the congratulatory messages yesterday. Partying was much last night.
I was a failed refugee claimant, appeal rejected and I was on both judicial review and H&C concurrently before I converted my H&C to pathway in January, 2021 and I got AIP since feb 6, 2021. I neglected my lawyer because he was dragging too slow for me so I submitted all my second stage documents by myself and lawyer didn’t even bother to ask how far about my application until when I got 2nd stage approval yesterday. Although I made some mistakes in the submissions of 2nd stage documents but am fulfilled that I did it on my own and got approved. I pray for all still waiting that your good news will come speedily now. Every error wil be overlooked for u and u wil be approved. Amen. Believe

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Thanks everyone for the congratulatory messages yesterday. Partying was much last night.
I was a failed refugee claimant, appeal rejected and I was on both judicial review and H&C concurrently before I converted my H&C to pathway in January, 2021 and I got AIP since feb 6, 2021. I neglected my lawyer because he was dragging too slow for me so I submitted all my second stage documents by myself and lawyer didn’t even bother to ask how far about my application until when I got 2nd stage approval yesterday. Although I made some mistakes in the submissions of 2nd stage documents but am fulfilled that I did it on my own and got approved. I pray for all still waiting that your good news will come speedily now. Every error wil be overlooked for u and u wil be approved. Amen. Believe
Your journey was similar to mine, except for h&c application. I dumped my lawyer too ..Did my pathway all by myself. I'm so happy for you. New begginings

Samuel1122

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Hello guys, To the Glory of God almighty, I received my COPR today. It feels like a miracle. Good luck to everyone still in the waiting process, we shall all rejoice in the end.
Wow Congratulations To You And Yours. More Good News This Week #Amen