+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
You are not alone, keep your hopes up.
I don’t know why some officers sleep on applications while others are fast.
I am still waiting for my AIP since I received AOR in May
My sister-in-law who got AOR in June got her AIP on July 15th.
When I call they still say they are doing background checks.
All hope is not lost we will all rejoice soon
At least the pathway is ending august so they should be finalizing all apps on hold
That's true the pathway is ending next month

Reactions: Samuel1122

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Does anyone know what time to actually get hold of an agent to speak with when you call IRCC ? My partner has been calling since 4 days now. No avail

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone know what time to actually get hold of an agent to speak with when you call IRCC ? My partner has been calling since 4 days now. No avail
Call as early as 8.00am, what I do is, anytime I call and after the request of my UCI number and they start to give different codes, I intercept with the number 3410. It's the Citizenship number, so once the agents picks it and I say I want to enquire about my PR application, they will send my call to the right agent..lol.

Reactions: Tite2020

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Call as early as 8.00am, what I do is, anytime I call and after the request of my UCI number and they start to give different codes, I intercept with the number 3410. It's the Citizenship number, so once the agents picks it and I say I want to enquire about my PR application, they will send my call to the right agent..lol.
Thank you

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
HI everyone!, Is there anyone who have not been able to check the status of their application online? The app was submitted over a month ago, they got AOR but havent been able to track. They called IRCC and that has not been any help. Is anyone in this position or know anyone who is/was?

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
HI everyone!, Is there anyone who have not been able to check the status of their application online? The app was submitted over a month ago, they got AOR but havent been able to track. They called IRCC and that has not been any help. Is anyone in this position or know anyone who is/was?
1. When did you receive your AOR? It usually take 1-2 weeks after AOR before your application is activated online.
2. If you've received AOR for over 2 weeks, did you use your application number and are other parameters complete? The other datas should align with your application details.

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Any one recieved request for schedule A background check with AIP email???
And how long to withdraw of claim ,request after been showing that medical recieved status

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
1. When did you receive your AOR? It usually take 1-2 weeks after AOR before your application is activated online.
2. If you've received AOR for over 2 weeks, did you use your application number and are other parameters complete? The other datas should align with your application details.
AOR was received on June 18th. It’s been over one month. All the parameters are complete and align.