+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Asking for a friend.
Does any know or have an idea on how to ask for exception when IRCC request for a passport.
He already received his AIP and IRCC is requesting him to send his passport datapage with other documents.
Tell him to send the same data page copy of his expired passport.He should have a copy with him.

Rpwr86

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hi . Congrats to everybody .may god finalize the efforts of everybody in the process of settling down in canada.
i have a question .is everybody have to go through the application withdrawl step .or is there any body who recieved his copr directrly bypassing thisstep.
File submitted 18 march
6 may AOR
7 june Aip
I sent upfront medical exams and other docs asked in Aip letter
Then i recieved ,on
23 june, medical forms IME .
sent IME medical forms as well on 4 th july
Not sure what would be the next step
Any body in same boat????please reply . Thanks in advance
And i wish good luck for everybody

Tmon

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi . Congrats to everybody .may god finalize the efforts of everybody in the process of settling down in canada.
i have a question .is everybody have to go through the application withdrawl step .or is there any body who recieved his copr directrly bypassing thisstep.
File submitted 18 march
6 may AOR
7 june Aip
I sent upfront medical exams and other docs asked in Aip letter
Then i recieved ,on
23 june, medical forms IME .
sent IME medical forms as well on 4 th july
Not sure what would be the next step
Any body in same boat????please reply . Thanks in advance
And i wish good luck for everybody
Hello there, congrats on your journey so far! I would like to know this too. Did anyone get COPR without receiving the email to withdraw their claim?

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Hello there, congrats on your journey so far! I would like to know this too. Did anyone get COPR without receiving the email to withdraw their claim?
You are only asked to withdraw your claims, if you have a pending claims/ hearing, appeal case, etc. If you’ve applied for PR under humanitarian, then you don’t need to since you’ve already written that your file be transferred to this pathway.

Reactions: Khejjy and Janet A

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
You are only asked to withdraw your claims, if you have a pending claims/ hearing, appeal case, etc. If you’ve applied for PR under humanitarian, then you don’t need to since you’ve already written that your file be transferred to this pathway.
So Sir/Ma, there's no one with a failed refugee claim that's gets COPR without sending you a mail to withdraw your claim, is that it right?

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Can someone help just a bit confused.
Application received March 19th
AOR May 3rd
Still no AIP
Called last 2weeks, agent said seems application is heading towards the positive direction that I should keep an eye on my email
I check my email 1million times a day
Anxiety want to kill me.
Anyone ever experienced same words from an agent?

Khejjy

Mar 16, 2021
AOR May 3rd
Still no AIP
Called last 2weeks, agent said seems application is heading towards the positive direction that I should keep an eye on my email
Anxiety want to kill me.
I understand how you feel, you just have to keep exercising patience, it took me 6weeks after my AOR before I got AIP, don't worry this week is not yet ended, your AIP is on the way. Stay strong.

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
AOR May 3rd
Still no AIP
Anxiety want to kill me.
I got AOR since February since then no AIP. You sre not alone

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I understand how you feel, you just have to keep exercising patience, it took me 6weeks after my AOR before I got AIP, don't worry this week is not yet ended, your AIP is on the way. Stay strong.
Thanks holding up my faith

Orahman

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Wowwwww, are you a failed refugee? Cos it seems failed claimants applications is taking forever. We hope for the best soon
No. Am a pending refugee claimant. I received letter from Refugee Board few weeks ago that my claim has been put on hold on request by IRCC.

Foms

May 6, 2021
Please Anyone without information of the mother/father of their child/children already with them here as per the consent forms. What do one do?

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Please Anyone without information of the mother/father of their child/children already with them here as per the consent forms. What do one do?
Do you mean consent where one parent is not aware of the whereabouts of the kids or did not give consent to travel?