+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
People are already receiving COPR for real, someone on a forum I am on telegram already got PR card. No dulling o, this is the fastest path now

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
i guess it's because it is a reward system, so nothing is impossible
I can’t send the link but there are people there who have received their COPR going by testimonies and yes I guess because itis a reward system that is why it is very fast. I am thinking they want it all wrapped up by August, if not all but a major part.

starsinthesky

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I can’t send the link but there are people there who have received their COPR going by testimonies and yes I guess because itis a reward system that is why it is very fast. I am thinking they want it all wrapped up by August, if not all but a major part.
Did you get COPR? I got AIP in Jan. I called IRCC, they said medical passed- security check passed, criminality is in process. After that the member will decide. It’s been a month since the phone call. Hopefuly I will have it soon

lenovo234

Dec 11, 2018
Did you get COPR? I got AIP in Jan. I called IRCC, they said medical passed- security check passed, criminality is in process. After that the member will decide. It’s been a month since the phone call. Hopefuly I will have it soon
I have seen more than 6 people with COPR but not on this platform. The whole process took about 2 months a week in as much as you have a valid passport and know issues with your background check or medical report the whole process is less than 3 months for new pathway for refugees who works during the pandemic.

Reactions: Lolly smiles

starsinthesky

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
I have seen more than 6 people with COPR but not on this platform. The whole process took about 2 months a week in as much as you have a valid passport and know issues with your background check or medical report the whole process is less than 3 months for new pathway for refugees who works during the pandemic.
Yeah, hopefuly it will end soon. My AOR is Jan 12, AIP is Jan 19. If they are finishing the process in 2 months, then I am kinda at the end of the process.

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Please did u speak with agent or machine told u?