+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Pls how do we solve the issue of passport in second stage? Passport is expired and still with cbsa but I have photocopy of data page. They requested for valid passport
Please has anyone resolved the expired passport issue? Actual scenario of what was done or advised by your consultant. Thanks

Enny4bj2000

May 6, 2019
Please has anyone resolved the expired passport issue? Actual scenario of what was done or advised by your consultant. Thanks
Hi guys ,
The mail below was the response I got from NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca concerning the expired passport.
Can you please send us copies of your expired passports. If you do not have copies please contact the CBSA office that is holding your passports and they will provide a certified copy of the passports. Once we receive these copies an officer will consider an exemption of the passport requirement.

S

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hi guys ,
The mail below was the response I got from NiagaraFallsBRO-BRA@cic.gc.ca concerning the expired passport.
Can you please send us copies of your expired passports. If you do not have copies please contact the CBSA office that is holding your passports and they will provide a certified copy of the passports. Once we receive these copies an officer will consider an exemption of the passport requirement.

S
Is the data page of an expired passport enough?
What I see above is copies.Do they mean all copies of the entire passport?

gntsomeonu

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
Other
Hi guys ,

S
Thanks

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Congratulations to those who received AIP under this pathway. Could you please share your timelines, so that we that are waiting can know when to expect?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys, after trying hard to send my second stage docs in a compressed PDF folder or reduce the size all to no avail, to avoid further delay, I had to send the documents in 7 different mails/messages but not heavy mails. I hope this is fine

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
I don't think it's a problem but I it might just kinda get it delayed. Like as stated in the letter "Gather all of your documents and/or information and submit them together at the same time. Sending several emails, with only one or two of the requested items, slows down our office’s ability to process applications in a timely manner"

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Did anyone have medicals that was still valid? And how did they find out? Did u get a letter or you just yea Jed the application . Been waiting for my medicals request. Not gotten