+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
What does your letter say? What you need would be in your letter if you have gotten one
I have not had an AOR yet. My documents were sent back on 25Jan because appendix E for my spouse was missing. We completed it and sent it back. They received it on the 16Feb. We are still waiting for the AOR.

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
I have not had an AOR yet. My documents were sent back on 25Jan because appendix E for my spouse was missing. We completed it and sent it back. They received it on the 16Feb. We are still waiting for the AOR.
Okay. But I think everyone would be needing police certificate as well as other documents.

Reactions: Lolly smiles

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
I left Germany before coming here. So, I should already arrange for this police certificate from Germany. Thank you.

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Yes pls! If you lived there for 6 months and over you should. As wel as anyother country you lived in. (Your birth country for instance). How ever you don't need for any country you lived when you were under 18. There's a link on Canada.ca where you can find how to do a police certificate for Germany

DiBrownieF

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Yes pls! If you lived there for 6 months and over you should. As wel as anyother country you lived in. (Your birth country for instance). How ever you don't need for any country you lived when you were under 18. There's a link on Canada.ca where you can find how to do a police certificate for Germany
Hello please, will it be for the past 10 years or for all your life for each single country?

Reactions: Lolly smiles

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
Every country you or your family member stayed in continuously or intermittently during the last 10 years for 6 months or more. Copied from my letter

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys, I submitted my application on the 15th of January but it got there on the 21st of January. Today, I called IRCC to ask for my application status and they gave me a temporary file number. It's been two weeks and a day and I am yet to receive my AOR. Was anyone in this situation?
Yes I was it means they're still capturing it on the system .Don't worry you be fine