+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone, please has anyone received Quebec selection yet? I just want to know how long it took after submission.

Lolly smiles

Nov 17, 2020
Pls how do we solve the issue of passport in second stage? Passport is expired and still with cbsa but I have photocopy of data page. They requested for valid passport
that photocopy should be fine just right a letter and explain that immigration has your passport and your unable to renew it . That's what I did unless if there's another option

Godsfav001

Star Member
Feb 15, 2021
that photocopy should be fine just right a letter and explain that immigration has your passport and your unable to renew it . That's what I did unless if there's another option
Pls what was the content of the letter like. I have a friend who's not on this platform but with expired passport

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Please for those who have submitted second stage can someone split the scanned documents to 3 or 4 mails as mine documents are heavy to deliver once. Is there any confirmation from IRCC that they received my email and how long do they confirm the reciept of the mail