+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Question: Do you need to submit a psw certification or can you just submit paystubs and work letter showing number of hours and you worked at an outbreak facility?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Question: Do you need to submit a psw certification or can you just submit paystubs and work letter showing number of hours and you worked at an outbreak facility?
If you have certificate put it, it will not hurt your application it will only boost it. It doesn't matter whether you worked in an outbreak facility. As long as you are a psw and u re providing direct care.

TNtsima

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
If you have certificate put it, it will not hurt your application it will only boost it. It doesn't matter whether you worked in an outbreak facility. As long as you are a psw and u re providing direct care.
Ok thanx. But if you dont have certification but work experience is that still ok?

Blac Kelly..

Sep 21, 2018
Ok thanx. But if you dont have certification but work experience is that still ok?
That should be fine. The most important is 120 hrs work in health care (direct care) btw March and August 14, 2020. Whether paid or intership/placement. And u claimed refugee b4 march 2020

Reactions: TNtsima

rita456

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys, I submitted my application on the 15th of January but it got there on the 21st of January. Today, I called IRCC to ask for my application status and they gave me a temporary file number. It's been two weeks and a day and I am yet to receive my AOR. Was anyone in this situation?

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
Hey guys, I submitted my application on the 15th of January but it got there on the 21st of January. Today, I called IRCC to ask for my application status and they gave me a temporary file number. It's been two weeks and a day and I am yet to receive my AOR. Was anyone in this situation?
On most cases,you will get your AOR between 16 - 25 days after the day it was received.To me,you are still in time frame.

eni2000

Sep 28, 2015
Hi, I qualify for the pathway but was made to understand I cant include my 22 year old son, he is a full time student in a university. What do I do?

Cadsanjeev

May 25, 2018
I worked as a PSW for one year in pandemic, can someone please tell do i need any certificate to apply