+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Apovine

Dec 5, 2020
A4 Is A4. We are still saying the same. Send a soft copy that you have not signed yet. They will print it after filling. Sign it, and then mail it back through courier. The if you have to sign... You can now sign when it gets to you
Yes,we are on same page.
Some of the people I know here in same category already submitted without their kids passport nor spouse filling the background form.

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Yes,we are on same page.
Some of the people I know here in same category already submitted without their kids passport nor spouse filling the background form.
If there kid is less than 18 years... Then they might not them. But at their own risk

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Does the spouse also have to fill the background form even though the wife is already a permanent resident.
Does the applicant also has to include their marriage certificate when the wife isnt part of the application?

Three O's

Jul 23, 2019
Good day ladies and gentlemen pls I have a question on the New health care permanent residence pathway.
I here and my husband and two kids back in Africa. I want to know if I have to send a copy of the form to him to fill or I just have to write his name in my application and later sponsor him and my kids.
Someone told me I have to send part of the form to my husband to fill and sign but some other people said No.
Kindly give me a light on this thanks

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen pls I have a question on the New health care permanent residence pathway.
I here and my husband and two kids back in Africa. I want to know if I have to send a copy of the form to him to fill or I just have to write his name in my application and later sponsor him and my kids.
Someone told me I have to send part of the form to my husband to fill and sign but some other people said No.
Kindly give me a light on this thanks
You have to send background form and additional family information form to him to fill. Sign and mail it back to you here.

lekanhamdalat

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
You have to send background form and additional family information form to him to fill. Sign and mail it back to you here.
Or that is how I understand it. Cos it says ur spouse must fill background form and the additional family form. Which means he is to sign it also...

Enny4bj2000

May 6, 2019
You mean for the pathway?

If yes,what was your situation and family like please?Have you done hearing and are all your family members here in Canada?
Yes for the health care provider pathway
Yes have done hearing ,refused,Appeal : refused and my Judicial review was dismissed.
My family are all with me in Canada .

Reactions: Kenirotlory