+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to permanent residency recognizes exceptional service of asylum claimants on front lines of COVID-19 pandemic

Sam18

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
We just obtained AOR today
Application received by IRCC on 23 Feb 2021
AOR received on 26 March 2021

Please I have been trying to check processing status online or link the application to our online account, but to no avail. Is it possible that the application is not uploaded yet or I’m not using the appropriate parameters. I’ve used both UCI number and application number. There’s no “temporary health care worker” on the drop down list. What’s the alternative. Please advise
Choose permanent residence ( PR card ) from the list

Samsonge

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
We just obtained AOR today
Application received by IRCC on 23 Feb 2021
AOR received on 26 March 2021

Please I have been trying to check processing status online or link the application to our online account, but to no avail. Is it possible that the application is not uploaded yet or I’m not using the appropriate parameters. I’ve used both UCI number and application number. There’s no “temporary health care worker” on the drop down list. What’s the alternative. Please advise
That’s the correct portal to check the status of your application , it’s just that the processing hasn’t been as fast as it was last month .
My general observation is that people that submitted on or before 1st week of February has received fast and swift response but it’s been very slow since February and the timely for the update has been irregular . Aor means they received your application and confirmed that it’s in their possession awaiting processing , you will receive Aip as soon as your application is processed .
keep the faith , continue praying

Kenirotlory

Star Member
Dec 21, 2020
I called MIFI today and was told a decision has been made on my file, CSQ approved, waiting to get the certificates and move on to the next stage.

Faitico

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I submitted my application last week and $300 was refunded by immigration to my card I used to make the payment for the fees , please any idea or experience about this kind of issue?

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
What i know is the fee is 550 cad. So how come 300 was refunded to you? Maybe you over paid for the application . My thought or ask your lawyer

• Haha
Reactions: Fayamufi

Tite2020

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Or was it your bank that reversed the money? Or you have paid for PR application before now. Part payment is strange