Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
All the best my friend, it has been a very long wait for all of us. I just like to have this thing done and look ahead.
I just checked my CIC account and it says my application is approved, but my return tracker is not yet activated. Just to be clear, My application was updated this morning. How long does it take to activate return tracker..?

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
@Sandycool same here my friend. My application got approved yesterday. But the return tracker is still not activated. Hopefully, it should get activated today.
Yeah let us hope for that ..eagerly waiting

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017
Can someone plz tell me how long it will take to get passport back form Ottawa ? My lawyer send the passport behalf of me and I just called them and they said it was post from Ottawa since Friday evening. Little bit worried

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Can someone plz tell me how long it will take to get passport back form Ottawa ? My lawyer send the passport behalf of me and I just called them and they said it was post from Ottawa since Friday evening. Little bit worried
@Champ.90 it usually takes 1-2-3 days depending upon the location if you have Canada post tracking number then you can easily track else ask your lawyer to provide you the tracking number. You can track yourself.

Champ.90

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Passport Req..
25-09-2017

novatraveller

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks mate, the FedEx related issue is resolved. I provided all the 7 pages (including commercial declaration). Regarding the photos, I was initially duped by one of the professional photo studios here. However, today I got the right photos sent to CIC. I hope & pray everything goes well from here.
You are supposed to include the Customs Declaration, people at Fedex store might help you do it so I am confused regarding your comment. Regarding photos: Check to see what dimensions you sent, I realized that studio/printing people may say that is the size but they were wrong but thankfully I caught it before sending.
Finally heard back that passports are on the way!!! Thank you for your guidance and comforting words!

Reactions: MayAORWaiting

novatraveller

Oct 11, 2017
I just checked my CIC account and it says my application is approved, but my return tracker is not yet activated. Just to be clear, My application was updated this morning. How long does it take to activate return tracker..?
With my experience, It varies from case to case, assuming you have provided everything related to return envelope as mentioned by CIC, you should keep checking the status often and it may get enabled in next couple of days (max it may take up to a week).

Reactions: Sandycool

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Guys, same here, my application got approved last night, but my tracking (Canada post) did not activate as for now. How long can it take?

Reactions: Sandycool

skd08

Aug 18, 2017
Can you someone please share information i am having following timeline.

Stream - FSW-USA
PPR: 20 Sep
Passport sent : 26 Sep
Passport delivered : 27 Sep
CIC application approved: 18 Oct
Passport tracker Canada Post : waiting

Not sure when my tracker will get active. It has been already 1 week now.

Thanks