jaydee_de_laza

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
|victoria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it possible to have the return tracker without being approved?
mine just activated return tracker but status remains in process

SINP77

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
SASKATCHEWAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
Nomination.....
January 2016
AOR Received.
CIC recieved application May 18, 2016
IELTS Request
October 2015
Med's Request
June 8 2017
Med's Done....
June 9, 2017
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
22-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2017
LANDED..........
Inland 2014
Online application
Applied for TRV: september 27
Approved & request for PP: oct 3
Passport Send to cpp: oct 3
Ccp recieved passport: oct 5
Final approved: oct 20
Tracking activated: oct 25
Received siguro friday :)
wow congrats!! mine is still in the printing room since monday October 16:rolleyes: maybe their printer is out of ink or something im still hoping to get approved this friday though:D wait is your passport request for PR?

glk

Mar 4, 2017
wow congrats!! mine is still in the printing room since monday October 16:rolleyes: maybe their printer is out of ink or something im still hoping to get approved this friday though:D wait is your passport request for PR?
Looks like not. They have said Applied for THE which means Temporary Resident Visa.

Any idea how long it takes for the tracker to get activated? My application for approved on Oct 24th. Today is October 26th. Not activated yet.

BD Peace

Jan 30, 2017
Mine one was activated 3 days after approved
Looks like not. They have said Applied for THE which means Temporary Resident Visa.

Any idea how long it takes for the tracker to get activated? My application for approved on Oct 24th. Today is October 26th. Not activated yet.

ppillai

Oct 20, 2017
Hi
Passport got delivered Oct 6, still no news. It’s from inside Canada. Anyone got any idea, how long it takes.
Thanks

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Good day guys, can you pls assist me with the number to contact cic yo speak to an agent
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.
There you go my friend.

Reactions: novatraveller

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Thank you
  • Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
      If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to pre-recorded information about our programs, and check the status of your application.
    • Client Support Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
      • make decisions on applications
      • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
  • If you are hearing impaired, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576-8502.
There you go my friend.