+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Oct 2017

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Not sure if it still helps anyone who sent the PP in Oct but here's my timeline:

Stream: FSW
PPR Date: Sept 30
Passport Sent Date: Oct 6
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 10
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 1
Return Tracker Activated Date: Nov 1
PP Received: Nov 2

Good luck!

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

PPG0312

Oct 23, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
19-05-2016
Sure harpreet we would have definitely processed your passport, if any of us had it. Lol..Unfortunately, we are not Visa officers. It is a group disscusion forum, you should never be sharing your personal information on public forum or with anyone.
I hope you get ur passport soon

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
Stream: OINP (french stream)
PPR Date: October 11
Passport Sent Date: Oct 19
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Oct 20
MyCIC Approved Date: Nov 10
Return Tracker Activated Date: Nov 10
PP will be Received: Nov 13

harrypotte424

Nov 4, 2015
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email: 19-July-2016
AOR Received.
10-March-2016
Med's Request
2 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
15-Nov-2016
Passport Req..
19 October 2017
Mine w
Is there anyone here who’s still waiting for their passport to be returned, whose passport delivered date is around Oct 18th? Mine reached Ottawa office on Oct 18th but still no approved status in MyCIC and no return tracker update. I called them on Nov 8th and they said my passport is in the printing room and was approved few days ago, without giving me the approval date. It’s been 3 days since then and still no approved status/update on their website. Starting to get concerned and shocked how slow they are. Appreciate if anyone in the same boat can share their status/experience. Thank you.
min was delivered on oct23. No updates

Kushka777

Nov 21, 2016
Is there anyone here who’s still waiting for their passport to be returned, whose passport delivered date is around Oct 18th? Mine reached Ottawa office on Oct 18th but still no approved status in MyCIC and no return tracker update. I called them on Nov 8th and they said my passport is in the printing room and was approved few days ago, without giving me the approval date. It’s been 3 days since then and still no approved status/update on their website. Starting to get concerned and shocked how slow they are. Appreciate if anyone in the same boat can share their status/experience. Thank you.
My passport was delivered on October 6th and no update even on MyCIC since then. Tried calling them just now. The machine said: "Call centres are currently closed. If you wish to speak to an agent call Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm" . And it is Monday 1.30pm. Will try calling again later.

josfkev

Nov 8, 2017
My passport was delivered on October 6th and no update even on MyCIC since then. Tried calling them just now. The machine said: "Call centres are currently closed. If you wish to speak to an agent call Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm" . And it is Monday 1.30pm. Will try calling again later.
Hi,
What number did you call them at?

andyding13

Feb 11, 2017
Today is a federal holiday. Try call tomorrow.

P K

Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for replying. Wow, yours is clearly more than a month. Wonder why some are taking forever for them to process. Not having passport with you for a month is so scary to think of when living in a different country. Hope we get it soon.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stream: CEC Inland
PPR Date: Nov 7th
Passport Sent Date: Nov 13th
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Waiting
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: Waiting
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

ANYONE please by Lookin at trends how long it takes for CEC inland to get their passport back? Thank you

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Stream: CEC Inland
PPR Date: Nov 7th
Passport Sent Date: Nov 13th
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Waiting
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: Waiting
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

ANYONE please by Lookin at trends how long it takes for CEC inland to get their passport back? Thank you
It's taking around 20ish days from Passport delivery to Return tracker activation for people that have submitted their Passports. People ( from visa - exempt) that have submitted only Passport copy are getting it much faster.

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/cpc-ottawa-passport-processing/fullscreen

Reactions: Matt-NL

sam9589

Aug 7, 2017
AOR Received.
08/08/2017
Med's Done....
31/08/2017
Passport Req..
17/10/2017
Hello,

My status and dates in CIC account is approved and the Status Updated Date is Nov 6th 2017. But, on my COPR I got the Application Approval date as Sep 6th 2017.

Do I need to contact CPC Ottawa regarding this or this is usual? And it will not create any problem in my landing?

Thanks

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Hello,

My status and dates in CIC account is approved and the Status Updated Date is Nov 6th 2017. But, on my COPR I got the Application Approval date as Sep 6th 2017.

Do I need to contact CPC Ottawa regarding this or this is usual? And it will not create any problem in my landing?

Thanks
As long as your Name and other info is correctly mentioned and the CORP is valid you are good for landing.

Good luck.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY